Girls who dont shave their twats?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Cloud10_2003, Aug 11, 2012.

1. what do you guys think about that lololol like would you eat her out? is it possible to eat her out O__o what if you stick it in and like her hair is in the front of ur penis and then like u go all the way in and u pull her hair o_O...

2. If you want her pubes to floss your teeth then..... no. Shave that shit.

3. sounds revolting

4. I have eaten a girl with a little fur before, it was like kissing a man with a moustache, not my thing

5. I have yet to encunter a horribly bushy twat, but when I do ill let you know. Its like Goin into the fuckin unknown taking off a girls panties tho. Just keepin those fingers crossed that chewbaka dosent fall the fuck out iv her pants.

6. i havent seen one in real life either but for some reason i think of it as sticking my dick toward a tarantula

7. Why is everyone so repulsed by this? I mean I prefer them clean shaven, or even better a little bit of neat hair, but i don't get why some guys are just totally grossed out by it.

Have any of you guys ever eaten a girl out who had a little bit of hair? It's not gross. It doesn't bother me at all. It's just like eating out a girl who's bald except there's obviously some hair there. It's meant to be there. It's not gross.

8. you cant deny a hairy unkept puss is repulsive. they piss out of it and bleed once a month.

9. [quote name='"RottenApple"']Why is everyone so repulsed by this? I mean I prefer them clean shaven, or even better a little bit of neat hair, but i don't get why some guys are just totally grossed out by it.

Have any of you guys ever eaten a girl out who had a little bit of hair? It's not gross. It doesn't bother me at all. It's just like eating out a girl who's bald except there's obviously some hair there. It's meant to be there. It's not gross.[/quote]

Have you ever seen a full on vagina bush? It's a scary sight man, plus it feels gross when the hair get wet from the juices and such.

Shaven or very neatly trimmed. That's how I keep my shit and I expect the same

10. i like them hairy.. if im in a relationship i make her not shave if she shaves she gets punished

11. ^^ how did he get banned already?

12. [quote name='"HBGBUB"']^^ how did he get banned already?[/quote]

How can you tell if someones banned? Im on my phone btw

13. its gross. im pretty sure everyone shaves or is very well trimmed nowadays. its what i do and its all ive seen.

14. I'm on my phone too. Under his name it says banned

He might have put it there. Like I put takin it sleazy under mine but you aren't supposed to and you can get infractions for it

15. Yes, and of all the things you've described here, I'm still laughing that you think it's the hair that makes it "repulsive".

Talk about a thread for 14-year olds...the fuck did you think mankind did for the last few thousand years of fucking before the hairless baby twat became THE fashion icon...NOT pro-create at all? :rolleyes:

Also ironic that women don't seem to mind getting a face full of man-bush when going downtown, but you "men" run away crying like babies at the mere thought of seeing hair on a woman.

FFS, get a grip. Being concerned about hair right before sex is like making sure your hair looks good before diving in the pool.

16. To all posters who seem to disgusted by pubic hair on a woman....

The majority of you are weak minded and easily adopt cultural standards as your own personal preference.

Maybe that doesn't apply to all of you, there are certainly some people who really do have a distaste for pubic hair.

However, it's rather ridiculous today how many people claim they are "grossed out" by pubic hair.

Go back 30 years, 40 years, 50 years.....almost EVERY woman had a huge bush and guess what?

Men were still turned on, they didn't complain, and they had sex.

It's not like the razor blade was invented in the 90's.

It's simply the fact that most people just follow along with whatever society tells them is "right" or "normal" or "sexy" like a bunch of cattle.

17. [quote name='"TLF1088"']To all posters who seem to disgusted by pubic hair on a woman....

The majority of you are weak minded and easily adopt cultural standards as your own personal preference.

Maybe that doesn't apply to all of you, there are certainly some people who really do have a distaste for pubic hair.

However, it's rather ridiculous today how many people claim they are "grossed out" by pubic hair.

Go back 30 years, 40 years, 50 years.....almost EVERY woman had a huge bush and guess what?

Men were still turned on, they didn't complain, and they had sex.

It's not like the razor blade was invented in the 90's.

It's simply the fact that most people just follow along with whatever society tells them is "right" or "normal" or "sexy" like a bunch of cattle.[/quote]

Haha hey bro things change in 50 years. We don't all huddle around a radio for entertainment anymore does that make us weak? :rolleyes:

18. [quote name='"Speedymotor"']

How can you tell if someones banned? Im on my phone btw[/quote]

On the iphone app, at the top of the thread you just tap on the title and it goes to the desktop version, just scroll down till you see the dude.

Also I've never has a girlfriend with an all-out bush, but the idea of seeing one is a fucking huge turnoff. I've been spoiled, I guess.

19. Big difference, your analogy doesn't really work.

Had no means of shaving body hair been invented until recently, then it would.

20. [quote name='"TLF1088"']

Big difference, your analogy doesn't really work.

Had no means of shaving body hair been invented until recently, then it would.[/quote]

Nm I can't read well today haha

Anyway preferances are preferances it doesn't make anybody weak.