Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Girls who come on too strong a turn off?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Kush Smokker, May 12, 2011.

1. I never said he was homie, I was just bringing up the opposite argument.

2. I kind of agree with that. But smoking weed is also nothing but temporary pleasure.

3. It does provide temporary pleasure, as well as some medical benefits, not saying that it is strictly a medicine. And if you grow your own it can turn into a hobby, but then again so could promiscuous sex?

4. Damn that kind of sucks that shes out there like that now... just wanted to get laid by the stud that is OP... didn't do any of you any wrong... :bongin:

5. U should fuck her n make her swallow jus have her as a play toy but let her no that's ur intent dnt beat around the bush that way ur not a bad guy she knows wats up

6. i like to live precariously and project my own failures in life on to other people, so she DID wrong me. ;)

7. Fucking win.

8. sir, if i ever meet you, im afraid i might have to slap you for not taking advantage of a cute, horny girl. lol

9. Look at her.... Maybe he doesn't want stds?

10. #110 devilzlettuce, May 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Thats wt they make anti virals for lol

11. uhhhh why dont u just fuck here u pussy

12. YO!

it's probably because you're kinda acting like an asshole that draws her even closer to you. think about it. she thinks she's hot shit, and telling you how she's lying in her bed with no panties. and you seem to not give a fuck at all, thus mind fucking her into wondering why she can't get some dick...

but the real question is, why haven't you fucked her? she's alright looking, maybe she's a freak..?

13. do you actually know this girl? if you say no kill yourself cause this is obvious spam. and if you do why arent you fucking her yet?

14. Lol at all the hate towards OP. You guys are ridiculous and either pigs & sex addicts or full blown virgins. I'll go with the latter.

15. #115 Kush Smokker, May 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2011
    LOL Obviously I know this girl. For my last year or so in High School I went to a private school and it was an all grade school from Kindergarten to Grade 12, there were different private buses that picked us all up every morning and I was always on her bus and she had a huge crush on me, she was in grade 8 and I was in grade 12 (second year in that grade)I didn't find her attractive all and she was way out of my age range then so obviously I never paid it any mind. Now that she's 18/19 and she got better looking she's trying to get me in the sack because I was her school crush and she thinks it would be an accomplishment, I have no problem getting girls, so why not crush her new found false ego for lolz? It's just pussy haha

16. LMFAO

udaman jason.

17. my thoughts exactly.

too many *pics or it didn't happen* posts.

:confused:

18. I have a proposition.

You like to make videos of you and your friend, right?
    You are always the camera man, right?

Wellllll....let your friend fuck that bitch, while you roll a blunt, and record all the shit going down. Then post on GC for all the blades to enjoy.

(Not really though...but if you do, make him go ATP so she gets a UTI. She'll get what she deserves.)

19. So speaks the guy with all kinds of anger towards stoner chicks. You are an odd fellow that is for sure.

20. Be based and violate dat bitch [fuck her mouth]!

j/k

but not really