Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Girls who come on too strong a turn off?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Kush Smokker, May 12, 2011.

1. Hit it. Quit it. Forget it.

2. OP you're Jason right? Because Jason is the fucking man. Or a troll. I really can't tell which.

3. Whats the problem here? I'm confused

4. as long as i have 2 feet and a heart beat, in bed no panties would b enough to get me there...

5. Keep denying her and continue to post.

For great lulz.

6. get her to buy weed/alcohol/etc, come over to "chill" (suggest fucking but dont actually say it), drink/smoke all her shit and leave.

7. Hahaha I've done this before. Ugly chick was all over my balls, I picked her up one night, rolled her weed in a blunt for her, smoked it with her, and left.

Feels kinda good doing what hot bitches do all the time. And by that I mean smoking free weed whenever by just vaugely referencing sex with someone.

8. I'm going to open a can of worms here, but I can't just let this thread slide by and say nothing, because what I'm hearing here is something I hear a lot and it makes me mad. :mad:

Guys complain about 'easy' women, meanwhile they work their asses off to ignore the message when a woman is making it obvious that she is not interested in having some guy continually trying to interpret her 'No' as a 'Maybe' and from there to a 'Yes'. :rolleyes:

Rape culture is still going strong.

Rape is not a miscomunication.

9. Not even for lulz. We need to know what happens so all of us can change our ways. This is for something much greater than lulz, my friend, this is for science.

10. idk about rest of you guys but when a girl says she in bed with no panties that aint no turn off

11. Does no one have the guts to address my comment above?

Are we going to quietly let the subject die because no one is comfortable dealing with the truth, that we do live in a rape culture that values convincing an unwilling woman to have sex more than enjoying mutual pleasure when a consenting partner?

12. I would smack her just for typing like that.

And that would be a turn off to be. I hate skanks, I like modesty. And chances are she's saying the exact same thing to ten other guys.

13. "ask her to make me some food"
    all this kid does is fucking win!

14. seen better

15. This thread made my day!

16. Just fuck her shes not bad lookin kinda looks like she down for anything and then dont talk to her the next day but call a week later next thing you know fuck buddy its a two birds one stone situation now time to go beat it
    Just beat it, beat it, beat it, beat it
    No one wants to be defeated
    Showin' how funky and strong is your fight
    It doesn't matter who's wrong or right
    Just beat it, beat it
    Just beat it, beat it
    Just beat it, beat it
    Just beat it, beat it

17. Get her to send you pictures of her putting a spatula in her ass or something for a chefs perspective. And then make a new account and put them on a thread. Then get banned and come back to this account :)

18. Looked through Madelaine's friend list and one ''jason barr' does not exist on it.... I am suspicious

19. I should hope so lol If she was better I would have hit that up hah

You're looking at her old account with only 69 friends, find her other newer one with 216 friends and you'll see my name on there...LOL @ you actually looking her up haha jokes

20. i woulda gone for it in a second....why not have some fun