Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Girls who come on too strong a turn off?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Kush Smokker, May 12, 2011.

1. any post you admitted to smoking or having bud can lead you to jail if the right a hole cop sees your full name. just a warning bro :smoke:

2. The sign of a pimp.

3. #23 Kush Smokker, May 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2011
    No doubt, I might as well edit it now quickly.

Edit: Shit that one dude quoted me so my name's still up there, oh well lol

4. gold thread.

5. Fuck her once. C'mon, just once.

6. Jason is my hero lol. you should tell her to meet at somewhere private. Start kissing then have her take off all her clothes then just leave.

7. You should have just laid the pipe.

8. Yeah thats weird as hell man. Deff turn off for me. I never really like easy girls lol.

9. Haha! Well done my friend. Girls who act like that in person or not are just a turn off, it's like, at least try not to act like a whore.

10. dude your my hero. you probably mind fucked her. all other guys would be all up on that most likely and instead of that you just owned her. haha thats so epic man

11. Hit it & quit it...lol :smoke:

12. Go with the flow.

13. Lol she mad as fuck.

14. They can be fun to get your dick wet and do some balls deep pounding for a bit (with protection of course) probley not gonna make the dream mother of your children or faithfull wife if thats what your lookin for. Fun can be just that, some fun.

15. yea dude go for it

16. Wow what the fuck, I was doing some super detective shit on that girls name on FaceBook only to realize a dude quoted the un-edited version in the first page.

Pissed as a motherfucker. I thought I was going to be the man on this thread.

17. Just make -sure- to wear protection. Girls like that get around a lot, you can see it in her eyes.

18. Uh, I think I want to see these.

19. i'd bang her lol. she isn't great looking but at least she isn't fat. can't nail hot girls all the time, sometimes you gotta settle with the so so's

20. at first i was like WTF this thread is off topic
    but now im like LOL this is amazing