Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Girls who come on too strong a turn off?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Kush Smokker, May 12, 2011.

1. I near died of laughter, thanks for that.

2. Nakey pics or gtfo.

3. #183 Supporter31, May 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    So THAT'S how you do it...

4. not quite...

5. Double standards FTL.

Dudes can be whores all they want, but when a chick just wants to get some dick its all neg comments. Who the fuck cares, sex is great. Check Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs, sex is right there at the bottom with food and shelter.

6. #186 GutteralShiva, May 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2011
    Duh. Haven't you ever had sex ed? When you pee in a females anus it sends a signal to the moon where the stork puts in an order for a baby from Pluto. That's why Pluto "isn't a planet" anymore. The government found out it houses a baby making factory.

Not to me. That's just as annoying & disgusting. And we don't need to fuck 24/7 anymore. That was a primitive need to help our species survive. With 6billion or however many people there are fucking any pussy that moves isn't necessary at all anymore.

7. #187 Supporter31, May 15, 2011
    Duh?...

8. Yeah man when a girl wants it, she wants it. Sex with no strings.. I love when a girl is aggressive.

9. "Ask her to make me some food." You're fucking awesome man hahahaha

10. i would have: smoked a blunt, picked her up, got my dick sucked, drop her off, get taco bell and then smoke another blunt.

11. #191 devilzlettuce, May 15, 2011
    I second this

12. Come to think of it, it's really unattractive how that girl handled herself. Especially if they've never fucked before. Would have let her suck my dick though.