girls when baked...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by fuckstemsdude2, May 11, 2010.

1. i dunno, i'm not one for high sex. High oral is always great though.. nothing like layin back smoking a blunt and gettin' some lickin's :p

2. how did you get the purple bar? lol

3. Or 15.

4. when im high i dont care about what shes thinking im just trying to get mines:)

5. #25 homegrowntwinki, May 12, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2010
    lol...on any sort of substance, I know im good..idk it sounds cocky but Im just naturally good with girls, as was my dad.:cool: but maybe when you trip(freak) out, youre just self conscious, because youre stoned and more aware.

6. I've never had sex while high. I can't imagine it too much.

7. I think he has 0 points....so he's neutral. Whoever neg repped him took off exactly 5 points I guess lol. It'd be cool if you had like two purple bars or something but I don't think that's possible.

8. not litterally im saying like when your really really really high and your heads spinning and shit...

9. o yes lol i used to call this girl from jersey to chill and we always used to meet up in manhattan and get a hotel room, :bongin:, and jus have high sex all night.

you have to try it!!... u too royk!!;)

10. this thread just backfired like a busted ass jalopy

11. Just my 2 cents,

Last weekend, had my girl over, she smoked too much, we started fooling around and she started to go down on me, apparently she has cottonmouth like a mafucka and it feels like sand paper ripping off my man hood, my one and only time i ll tell a girl to stop.

12. And this, my friends, is why you always keep a handy supply of juice, water or some other cure for pasties close by. :smoking:

13. The girls I smoke Mary Jane are just calm, they're not like they're drunk. And no they don't really hook up, but they do play that game like they feel special.

14. lol the kitchen is open to who ever, i would expect her to know if she has the cottons.

15. cant forget that tree...