Girls! Whats your Perfect Penis Size?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Zr-01stamg, Jul 23, 2011.

1. #61 JuicyGoose, Aug 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I used to think the dudes I slept with were the problem until I had my first orgasm. That's when I realized I was the one with the problem.

For girls it's more mental and you gotta let go of all the insecurities to achieve an orgasm. I feel bad for girls who can't then blame it on the guy. The more a girl knows about her own body and mind the easier orgasms become to achieve.

Now, Mr. Virgin don't be afraid to go at it. Just make sure she's comfortable and try not to hurt her and everything will be great. :)

• Like Like x 1

2. you are totattly like a like younger version of that sex talk host that used to come on tv. tells it like it is:wave:.

3. :cool: i love you:smoke:

4. i'm kinda glad i have a near perfect penis according to this thread :p 7" long 5.5" around 2" across :cool:

5. It would be so much easier to just submit a picture in a PM :D

6. #66 illogical, Aug 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Oh you're so smooth....

7. First it wasn't meant to be taken seriously as I'm she she will know. That's why I used the :D

Second I was pounding pussy before you even popped out of one so your input really isn't needed.

:wave:

8. what if she agrees :eek:

9. I'd gladly accept. I'm old, not stupid :D

• Like Like x 1
  10. #70 JuicyGoose, Aug 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2011
    Hahaha I won't be showing my lady part with anyone, but it was a good try.

And I liked the "pounding pussy before you came outta one". Lol.

What's weird is I've always wanted to be a sex therapist. Sex is very interesting to me, especially the difference between men and women during sex.

If you want a good idea of what it looks like, think of a perfect pussy and you got it. I may seem conceited and if I could show y'all i would (if I could dismiss the whole showing my pussy to strangers and having a boyfriend).

11. Technically, you wouldn't be showing your pussy to strangers...you'd be showing it to a camera lens. As for the boyfriend thing...I won't tell, if you don't. Honest! In fact, none of us will tell your boyfriend A DAMN THING!!
    {We're cool like that}

Glad I could be of help. :D

*sigh - A superhero's job is never done.* :cool:

• Like Like x 1
  12. Do you need help uploading the photos? I'm sure we can find you a volunteer to show you how...a volunteer or 10. ;)

13. ^Trying to hard and venturing into the creepy.

14. Calm yourself, she secretly loves it;)

15. This deserved individual quotes ;)

I have to work on those subliminal messages I guess.

Well it's true. He is 19, I'm 40 and lost my virginity at 15.....I could be his daddy :eek:

Same here. Sex is fascinating. That's why I enjoy experimenting so much. I'm always curious why someone likes something and what better way than to try it myself.

IMHO the prettiest one sleeps next to me every night.

16. Well you could make a good faith gesture and send her a picture of your junk, you know for the topics sake....LOL!

17. #77 narcissistic, Aug 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2011
    Now's a great time to start........besides ya can't remove the "show" from the "Tell".......Just like that.
    It's always been "show & tell", you know that!

& it's always been great therapy:p

18. Hahahaha, my boyfriend is on GC. So I'm pretty sure he'd find out eventually! :D

19. hairless,clean,small labia,

20. You know you just replied to a 5 year old post, right.

• Like Like x 1