Girls; what does it means when a girl acts like this...?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by John Lennon, Oct 17, 2012.

1. Im having a hard time with my gf. We had a 6 and a half relationship and now were having a break.

I treated her bad, didnt pay enough attention to her and started abusing weed.
    Now she told me that she doesnt want to be with me until I change. She wants me to stop smoking so much. But she tells me also that she doesnt want me to do any unmentionables.

I talked to her on sunday. At first she was like "This wont work" but after a while she started to calm. She kissed me, and told me that she loves and wants to be with me and that she doesnt want to lose contact with me. But "I dont want an irresponsible guy like you to be the father of my sons" So we kept talking (better) and then she went home.

That night we talked by FB and everything was ok. Next morning she talked to me by FB and it was pretty good. We also talked by phone and I asked her If she got any plans for that night. She said "Yeah Im gonna see my friends" (a group of girls from the college).

So after that, I called her about 2 hours after but she didnt pick up the phone. So I called some hours later and nothing happened. After almost 10 hours from the last conversation, she called me at 12:00 am and told me "I WANT YOU TO GET OUT OF MY LIFE, DONT TRY TO FIND ME OR CALL ME, DONT ASK FOR ME TO ANYONE, THIS IS THE LAST TIME WE TALK" and that was it.

So, I enter FB this morning and she was there. I didnt talk to her or anything and suddenly she said "Im sorry, yesterday I was drunk when I called you, Im sorry" I said "Ok". She also told me "Why were you calling me so much?" And I said "What? I called you no more than 6 times in 10 hours" (This might sound a lot of times but we had a 6 year relantionship and we dont talk more that 5 min per call) But she said "You called me from another phone" (Which I didnt) and I tell her that it wasnt me,

So we talked for a while and we werent good or bad, like neutral. She keeps saying that she loves me and does want to be my gf but that I had to change. In the end she told me that she had to do something for work and then she disconnected. After 2 hours she never reconnected so I left her a message "I want to talk with you, if youre free let me know". After some minutes I saw that she did read the message, but didnt respond. So I called her once and sent her a sms that said "I have to talk to you". Its been 2 hours since that and no answer.

I think she might be seeing another guy I dont know. I cant blame her, I was a bad bf buy I want to change. Its like sometimes she says that she loves me, but shes ignoring me a lot... I dont want to insist...

2. You guys sound like kids.

Focus on a career instead, your mature self will thank me when/if you retire.

3. Sounds like her friends are gassing her up (Egging her on). No good friend would just let her drunkenly call her boyfriend to say something like that

4. Many people from my class (I'm 31) have wives and kids now, instead of pursuing a career they got married early and now regretting it.

Plus their wives look like hogs.

Focus on career til about age 30ish, you NOW can have a trophy wife etc.

Pick wisely

5. #5 Led Zepp, Oct 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 17, 2012
    Ok.

All I have to say is FUCK BITCHES!

You shouldn't have to change for anybody...

If she can't accept you for your dope smoking, unmentionable consuming, non-attention paying self.. Then how the fuck could you expect her to handle you when you are actually having a bad day?

I say fuck her dude... Move on because there are plenty of fish in the sea, not just 1 tuna... For serious man she is prob seeing a few other dudes on the side and covering it up with excuses such as 'work' and 'friends'..

Dont let this bitch play you, man... Move on and stop talking to her... Cease communication with her and she will truly see how much she needs you and if she doesn't well then all the better for you..

You can smoke all the weed you want and fuck as many bitches as you want...

Good luck man and I hope you make the proper decision here...

Cheers :bongin:

edit - sorry for my excessive use of the word 'bitches' but that is really what op's bitch sounds like.. She is not worth your time and effort bro

6. Dude. She doesn't fucking like you. Take a hint. She has outgrown your immaturity and wants to move on with her life. Sad but true.

7. 6 years was long enough for both of you to keep pretending you like each other.

Do the mature thing, learn from it and move on. Its done.

8. Great advice, dude.

9. She's actually correct on some things.

She's right in wanting a man who can bring food To the table, she might see you as a permanent stoner working mcdonalds, which probably is true if you spend all day smoking and chasing girls.

FOCUS ON YOUR CAREER, avoid relationships and just HIT AND QUIT, your career is WAAAY more important than some hoodrat you met on Facebook

10. Let her go and find a girl that fits your personality. Stop jamming a square peg into a circle hole.

11. Been there done that. get out

12. Why is finding another girl the answer?

13. Need 2 keep that dick wet, son :smoking:

14. Yes it's called dating.

No relationships OP