Girls, What Does An attractive Guy For You?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by John Lennon, May 22, 2014.

1. Im in this relationship with a girl. We have been together for 8 years. She was kinda fat when we started, then she got just chubby now shes looking good because in all these years, she forced her a lot with the gym.

Im proud of her for her will to get in shape and all that stuff. Not to mention she looks great now, but I my feelings are the same no matter the body.

Now shes working in the usa, she had to move there with her family and Im waiting for her come back here to get married so she can also pass me the greencard. We always talk and stuff but lately shes been with this attitude like "Hey you should do some excercise, or eat some proteins it would be good for you" "You know you should take care of yourself... you know, attractive guys are looking at me and it didnt happen before" I like to think she loves me but I dont want to get slammed in the face either so Im open to all possibilities.

Whenever I ask her, its like Im too skinny, too "sad", too "boring". I feel like I dont like her anymore. I know im ugly and all that stuff but I thought she didnt care.

So, what does "attractive" means to you girls?

2. sounds like it might be getting to her head, but I'm sure it's not to be malicious or anything. depending on how much you weigh, she may genuinely be concerned for you.

can't really answer the last question (male) lol but I hope I helped on that note at least.

3. Strong legs. Those legs on a cycler. I'm a lesbian but honestly I find the male body so attractive. Strong and lean. And clean teeth ;) cool hair!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. #4 garrison68, May 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2014
    You said that she "had to move there with her family", meaning the United States.  How old is this woman, if you've been seeing her for eight years?   Why did she have to go to the U.S. with her family?   Isn't she on her own? 

Here in Peru things are diffferent from the States, most people only leave their parents home when getting married.

6. Thanks.  I'd never be able to deal with that. 

7. She is telling you to better yourself before she leaves you. A healthy lifestyle is an awesome way to grow as a couple. She is probably fearing that she will fall back into old habits if she gets back with you. Learn about healthy eating and exercise and join her on the journey...it can only have a positive effect on your life.

As a side note, you shouldn't believe that you are ugly. Learn to love yourself through self improvement. If your not growing as a human being, your might as well be dyin.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
    Ding ding ding we have a winner.

• Like Like x 2
  9. She is getting more attention and now has options.  She is probably not used to that and now feels her value has increased.  Better increase your value if you want to keep her around.

This is how life works, don't ever get complacent.

• Like Like x 1
  10. "Girls, what does an attractive guy for you"
    Correctly constructing sentences before posting them couldn't hurt...

But anyway, the prognosis isn't good mate...
    Those are the noises of a sinking ship. Been there, own the life-raft..
    She said that "attractive guys are looking at her", but it's unlikely she would say it that way unless she was looking at one of them back.
    It's very likely she is having what is referred to as an 'emotional affair' with a would be suitor. 
    You are now in competition with this guy, who obv cuts a finer figure than yourself, and is also already there with her where she wants to be. Meanwhile you are still there where she wants to leave.
    8years of attachment are making it hard for her to let you go, so part of her is dreaming you'll somehow become someone you're not.

Just writing this is dredging up memories I'd prefer not to.
    I really feel for ya man.
    But remember this: If after 8years of commitment you're still gonna have to compete for her loyalty, then why would 10yrs of marriage be any different? She is a sugar coated poison pill waiting to dissolve. Wretch it up before it stops your heart.

That was my 6yr experience anyway. Maybe yours might be different. But so many of the elements you've described mirror it.
    :(

• Like Like x 2
  11. i like a nice back and arms on a guy. i really dont even pay attention to other guys anymore tho.

we can sit in a distant haze and watch rain clouds pour thoughts of greatness and help our troubles sail real far away.

• Like Like x 1
  12. happy with themself, confident but not cocky. good skin and teeth and creative mind and you've got me hooked. not overweight, obviously, takes care of their body (not only better for le sexy time, but they don't have to be super healthy, just aware of what theyre doing and get some good exercise sometimes) 

13. i honestly think its one of the best things about my man that he's a swimmer like me and we can get exercise together. it shows he's smart and cares for himself. only bad thing is I get lusty during practice cause he wears a speedo and looks HOT AS FUCK 

14. #14 aToker, May 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2014
    She is trying to encourage you to be healthier. 

Think of it this way, she could hint you on to be healthier or she can cheat on you and ruin everything like my father... but that's another story.

If you don't like her then leave her man.

You aren't ugly or unattractive. Stop thinking negative about yourself and start thinking positively and confidently especially when approaching women.

15. hahahah that's so awesome I read that in Haileys voice as if she was referring to Jeff :laughing:

• Like Like x 1
  16. Depends on the girl and your attachment.

To me, you didn't seem like you were pressuring her in the same manner back in the day when she wasn't hot shit. "Look better or I'll leave" - lol fuck you. I guess I'm too prideful to handle threats like that.

I understand the reasoning for wanting your partner to look better but It seems like she forgot your loyalty to her in the beginning.

17. shes already shoppin around, that was just an ultimatum so she can say 'well i tried'

18. What may be attractive to one woman may not be attractive to another. Talk to your girlfriend and find out what her ideal look is and don't be surprised or hurt if it doesn't describe where you are in your physique. Relationships aren't about what's ideal physically nor should it make or break a relationship

19. I personally would have kicked her out.  Fuck that shit, if she wants to manipulate you for such a long time, then drop you just because you're not up to par, then she doesnt love you.

I would never do this to a woman, god what a bitch.  I mean yeah, you cant control what turns you on, but shit, sounds like you were her plan B.