Girls! what do you think of guys getting there nipple pierced?

Discussion in 'General' started by dezz, May 17, 2012.

1. Hot or not or whatever you think?
    I kinda want some lol

Heres my body

Attached Files:

2. Im A dude but im sorry i think thats gay haha. Only thing that a guy should have pierced is his ears. Girls can do whatever they want bc they show most of the time and dang do i love admiring a females body. but once again please god dont ruin man kind with more gay shit. maybe i should change my sig to -I'm Still a Guy-Brad Paisely, for those of you who dont know it look it up.

3. Idk. I want mine done too but haven't got around to it. Bitches around here drip wet for that shit.

I have both of my ears gauged and my lip pierced. Non professionally. No infections ever :D

4. Yeah dude that's why I'm asking lol. And I'm not gay I love pussy lol.

5. I love nipple piercings on guys. I say do it! :)

6. if thats referred to me, I didn't call ya gay, I was just stating IMO that i think its gay, but do what you want my man. Everyones raised different and what not.

7. i was gunnna get em fer shits and giggles but i heard they are uncomfortable. im sure itd get annoying

8. Yeah i hear you they might rub a Shit load lol. But hey anyone has any expirience with them let us know.

9. Every girl is different.

But for me? Hahaha hell no. But if you really want it, go for it. S'your body.

10. My cousin has them. So does a friend and they like them.

I don't think my nipples are big enough though lol. But I was told they would be fine when they clamp em.
    Hahaha

11. Wtf is the benefit of having your njpples pierced, especially for a dude. Itll hurt like hell and most people wouldnt even see it

12. Don't you have HIV?

13. youll see a mans nipples more often than a womens...

14. It's pretty gay if you ask me.. I haven't seen a straight person have those unless they were piercing freaks.. and towards that 2nd reply, it takes more then pierced nipples to get those "bitches dripping wet"

15. Gay.

Plus, with the pics provided, I do not think you have the right nipple structure. No homo.

16. It's not gay. It's your body and if it'll make it truly happy then you should do it, fuck everyone else because its YOUR body not them. Sidenote, i have a tongue piercing and im gay.