Girls towards the end of wk5!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by mrdoctalk, Jul 10, 2019.

1. Hey guys, I'm a few days from the end of week 5 flower. Coco/perlite grow. Still running fox farm 3 bottle nutes plus cal mag, every feed.....

Big bloom 15ml (that's the highest I've went, chart says 20ml, but I've dialed it back throughout the whole grow)
    Grow big 10ml
    Tiger bloom 5ml
    Cal/mag 4ml (went from 2ml in veg)

All comments, questions, and advice are welcome...... grow on! Peace!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  2. Pics?

3. Sorry I hit post a little soon and my internet connection is pretty slow uploading pics

• Like Like x 1
  4. Nice buddy. Looks good

5. Thanks man!

6. Though the flowers/buds themselves look nice (plus, I'm really liking the even canopy), the leaves look a bit too dark and they seem to show what appears to be signs of nitrogen toxicity; shiny, dark leaves, the tips clawing (not the over-watering clawing). You may need to either decrease the Grow Big doses or stop them altogether. A flush is also recommended if things get worse. Just my 2 cents and something to look into. Hey, maybe I'm wrong and it's a genetics thing that the leaves are dark green. :confused_2:

7. Looking good there bro!

8. Thanks guys!!

I've noticed that leaf darkening and curling, I was thinking nitrogen toxicity as well. Really wish I hadn't just mixed up all of week 6 feeding....... any ideas on what might happen if I let it go?

9. If left untreated the clawing leaves may eventually start turning yellow, getting spots, and die (the leaves, not the plant lol). There's also a chance of it affecting the final yield. Yea, if that week 6 feeding included the Grow Big, then yea, that wasn't needed. I'm not familiar with what supplements are in that Grow Big, but why use it if you're already in flower?

• Like Like x 1
  10. I was wondering why that was in flower also, but its all throughout the fox farm hydro feeding schedule. The NPK of grow big is 6-4-4, a lot of nitrogen compared to the other ones.. ..... .. I'll be taking it out of this next week's feedings.

11. I use the FF liquid trio. I'd increase the Big Bloom and decrease the Grow Big. BB is great for the roots and it's hard to go overboard with it. I barely use the GB; one half dose near the middle of veg and one half a few weeks into flower.

I'm harvesting a Jack Herer today. She's a beauty. Here's one of her 50 or so tops.

20190711_092837.jpg

12. Damn nice flower!
    Yeah I got the small bottles to try out and the big bloom is almost gone lol! Seeing that pic shows that ff works. I'm going to be cutting the grow big out for awhile and hope it corrects the problem.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Thanks :) It was quite a plant. Wet weight on her was just over 5.5 lbs.

20190711_172732.jpg

You might want to flush yours with just pHd water a few waterings to clear out the salt build up. Then, no more GB the rest of the grow. Just use the BB and TB after.

• Like Like x 1