Girls this is for you..

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Clenbut, Jun 8, 2011.

1. Hello,
    I want to know from all the girls here on GC, how many times you felt that the boy you are with is just want to fuck you, and has no feelings related to love.

2. Pretty frequently, except for my current boyfriend.

3. 90% of the time but it's not like I've been in serious relationships

4. imma dude, (just to clarify,) but umm..

this is what my girl thought,

and she is incorrect, you women are crazy (or ur bf's are dicks....either or..most likely the first one tho.)

:D

5. I'm a guy and that's all I feel towards a woman when I see them.

As Billy Connolly said:

"A woman needs to feel loved to have sex. A man needs to have sex to feel loved."

6. Every guy has to piss in the 'girls this is for you' thread

7. never. Ive only been in serious relationships. at least I hope the guys i've been with haven't felt that way

8. That's erryday

9. Sex is also one kind of relationship.

10. All of the guys I've dated.

11. All I'm saying is, if you're a decent girl and you feel this about your boyfriend, try something else.

Guarantee there is something better(i.e. I'm single) ahaha

12. ^ Single for a reason. Every guy wants to stick it in. It's fact. The only part thats up for debate is the 'just' part of your sentence. Cause some of us are pro and can trick you into believing that's not all we want.

13. Your statement is completely false. There are guys like you....who would agree with this.

Then there are guys that can actually care and love someone before they have to stick it in. I'm not saying I don't think of sex, but it is deff. not ALL i want :)

And for you girls that are saying all the guys ive been with...Why do you even consider them? :)

14. riddle me this. what if Im only with him to fuck him?

15. well then believe me there are plenty of guys out there that will be completely happy with that. Not me though. :)

16. Those are the best.

my fuck girl calls me her "frat piece" ... like slampiece.

hahahah

17. then you're the girl for me... <3

18. im fine where I am

19. Once.
    But I stopped and gave him a bj instead.
    It just didn't feel right :/