Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Girls that dont smoke

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Cali Ounces, Dec 21, 2006.

1. Hey have you guys ever been with a girl that doesnt smoke? If so what did you do? Im asking because i just started seeing this girl who knows i smoke and pay bills with it (the girl scout cookies i sell). And she says it doesnt bother her, but she doesnt smoke at all and is honestly quite against it. Normally i wouldnt give it a second thought about it and move on but yeah you guessed it this one is special. Everytime my phone rings when she's around i can see it in her eyes and honestly this shit is killing me inside because i dont know what to do. I told her last night that i know it isnt going to work out if i keep smoking, and she said that she doesnt want me to change myself just to please her. This is eating my shit up inside and it really sucks that this had to happen the day before my finals so im very distracted. Thanks for reading this long if you did i know i rambled a bit (its cuz im dead sober)

2. Well I do whatever, My wife did not care b/c she loves me and what comes with me. Now that does not mean she wants me to do it to death, but I do it in my house with my friends and don't risk anything like "cookies" and such. Why don't you just smoke and see how she feels about that. I mean it might just be she is worried that you r going to get caught(selling cookies). Just sit with her, if you care, and talk it out. Tell her how you feel and ASK her how she really feels about you and your Cookies, just be a smoker if you have to. ;) Good luck . :D JOE>

3. Man all i can say is be very careful and make sure you understand how she reallllyyy feels about it. I have been with my girl for a over a year now and some times things get really akward. She is starting to quit and thats been making things weird because for some reason she thinks that because she is quiting that i need to but honestly i will quit if i want not so someone can feel like they have control over me. Just be careful.

4. why not let it be? she said she was fine with it...

seems to me like your the one who is pressin the issue bro

5. I personally find it really hot if my significant other enjoys smoking like myself.

Some of the most meaningful conversations in my life have been me and a beautiful girl laying in bed, talking, stoned and happy.

It takes more work to make a relationship work where you don't share some of the same interests, so either A) you resolve the issue somehow or B) working through the issue.

I don't know the circumstances but sometimes it's best to sit down and talk it out, tell her more and about the drug, let her know how it play an important (though disposable) role in your life, make sure she is informed about it. Give her the tools she needs to make an informed decision and let her know that you would love to introduce her to that aspect of your world.

6. Yeah rasta man. Said what was i unable to say the moment.:hippie:

7. nah man she wont smoke ever she told me. i think its because her dad is really fucked up to her and he did drugs so maybe she thinks i will treat her that way too, even though ive been nothing short of perfect for her. We had a half hour conversation in her driveway last night about it and didnt even get anywhere. I really dont know what im going to do, i havent smoked in days just because i dont even want to anymore cuz of this. I guess the way im going to handle it is just tell her that ive been with mary jane for 6 years, and its been fun but id rather move on and be with her at the moment.

and im not pressing the issue, im trying to resolve it before it destroys my relationship aight?

8. Oh no guys we lost another one!!!!!!!!
    Just make sure she doesnt think she can control your life.

9. nah dude not even, the way i look at it is id rather try and be with her without smoking than just say fuck it and blow her off for the ganj. weed is always gonna be there, but i cant come back to her in a few years and try to start again. i need a tolerance break anyways. . .

10. Good move, buddy.

There is a fine line between compramising yourself for another person, and making a concession for your own greater good.

I think you're making the right move. Go and do your best with this girl and enjoy it. If it doesn't work out, then Miss Mary-Jane will be waiting for you with open arms :)

11. yea im rolling one last fatty blunt today, hope i dont cry while im smoking it :smoking:

12. Word. Thats what I miss the most about my ex, companionship I guess. Its unfortuante things didn't work out in the end.

13. This is a fine example of being pussy-whipped

14. And i think this ^ is a perfect example of someone being an asshole. That comment was completely uncalled for and hes making a logicle(sp?) choise for the greater good of his relationship if he works it out with his lady and she gets cool with him smoking then weed is still there, and if it dont work out the weed is still there and he knows he tried. I am also in somewhat the same predicament(sp?) this girl i like doesnt smoke and is kind of against it but shes willing to try it cuz i said i wasnt gunna quit but i wasnt gunna force her to try it. Good luck with your lady Cali

15. I mean if you think about it, he completely gave up "selling girl scout cookies" and smoking, on his own because he *thinks* his girlfriend has a problem with it. From my perspective, she's probably going to have more of a problem with the girl scout cookies than an occasional smoke session. I mean this is pretty much the definition of pussy-whipped... (and there's no problem with that :eek:)

16. first of all, fuck you you dont know me.

second im still selling cookies because its my job and i have bills to pay

and third my girlfriend DOES have a problem with it, you'd know that if you you posessed any type of reading/comprehension skills

thanks everyone else for your insightful opinions and help, i had a feeling what to do i guess i just needed validation before i fucked it up.

peace and love:smoking:

17. I feel for you man (been there), and respect that you have the insight to make that choice. You're situation is a little more difficult than mine because I was never selling cookies. All in all, sounds to me like you you are approching this perfectly (i.e. communication). Good luck!

18. if a chick was ragging on you for drinking beer you'd probably tell her to fuck off.
    not that this chick is ragging on you though,

Just make sure you dont change who you are for a ho, because once you give an inch, your fucked and she's driving from there out.

19. sorry i was dumb and decided to post before reading the rest of the topic

good luck in the weird wacky world of "non stoners"

20. ok brotha

bake some brownies and feed her up