Girls: Tell us about the first time you showed your boobs

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Cactus Ed, Jul 7, 2013.

1. I have to say I enjoy flashing a little skin every now and then lol. You’re right it does keep life a little interesting!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Guys are too easy. If you flash us we'll never forget it.

3. First time I ever showed my boobs to a guy was my first real life crush so it was kind of awkward and I only did it because he asked.

One of the other guys in my friend group had said to me that my crush had said that my boobs looked weird so it took a really long time for me to trust another guy to see them. Thinking back, the guy in my friend group was a sleeze so he could've easily made it up to hurt my self esteem and swoop in as the valiant knight (if that was his plan it didn't work), but that said my crush wasn't much better. I didn't run with the best people in high school.

4. I can see how hearing your boobs looked weird could crush your confidence, especially since it was the first time you let the girls out. And your crush telling his friends about seeing your boobs was a dick move. Stuff I did back then wasn't much better, I'm embarrassed to admit. When my cherry was popped it was such a momentous event I just had to tell my friends, right? I've regretted that, the fucking blabbermouths

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Eh, "cherries."

I lost mine in July 1966, in my bedroom at my parent's house . :eek:

I don't know what I had for lunch today, but I know when I lost my cherry. Ha, and the girl -- who was two years younger than me -- was NOT a virgin, not even close.

6. To the warmth of the sun all day every day <3

7. #167 Indie5, Jun 3, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 3, 2018
    Edit:
    I actually don’t remember the very first time, lol! I do know it was def with my first bf when I was 18. Poor dude lol, was with him for a yr and I reckon I could count on one hand how many times he saw me completely nude in full light that whole time haha!
    It took me years before I could stand completely starkers in front of my man and just be normal and not act all weird n shit lol. .. (I am still a TINY bit funny about it tbh but nothing major). I just prefer having something onX3
    :vaping:

• Like Like x 2
  8. Hes dumb boobs aint dumb show em ill be the judge j/s

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. Is it ok if we show our boobs in here, too?

663E2B1E-67BB-4DD3-9B45-9CA756E4FE7F.jpeg

This is my first time - be gentle with me.

J

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. I defintely enjoy it!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  11. YEAH BABY WOOHOO
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. You do realize that by “can WE show our boobs” that I was referring to you and I, right?

J

• Winner Winner x 1
  13. FIZZLY
    Where did ya go
    Hope ya are OK

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Missed this
    You go 1st

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  15. @Cactus Ed
    OK ED you can go 1st

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. I joined this site just to post on this thread. :)

I've had rather large bewbs since 3rd grade. They finally topped out at 44H.

I've gotten pleasure out of showing them off and "accidently" showing them off since the ripe old age of 11. (It's just as fun todayt) I've always looked much older though.

I used to flash cars out of the bus window. I get as big a kick from flashing truckers nowadays.

I guess I'm a bit of a tata exhibitionist.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. Join the club haha! Ive always enjoyed the same but I started off a little later as it wasnt until high school for me

• Like Like x 1
  18. Thank you for posting and welcome to GC. So I was right when I thought there must be girls that get off on accidently showing the goods. I truly appreciate girls like you who toss us poor guys a bone every once in a while. I don't know what it is about accidently catching a glimpse of the soft creamy flesh (and that feel!) that turns me on more than intentional viewing. I'm sure I'd appreciate being flashed just as much but alas, it's never happened and now it's too late. These days the closest I get to seeing a woman accidently showing me something is when my grandson shows me the girlfriend pics on his phone. I appreciate those girls too even though they don't know I'm looking.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. Eh. I simply don’t believe you.

Stop lying.

J

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. PICTURES
    Or it did not happen

• Agree Agree x 1