Girls: Tell us about the first time you showed your boobs

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Cactus Ed, Jul 7, 2013.

1. ohh yeaaa..def. It kept freezing though
    every other jerk its like the cam was like..PAUSE
    it sucked ass lol

2. I remember being 13-14 working illegally underage and this qt surfer cook showed me her tits in the kitchen. It was the tits.

I want to know mentally what's going on. You all exhibitionist? If I just wanted to show my dick I'd be a sex offender.

3. I was 16 and had no money to pay for the car toll on the way back from a beach trip with my friend, so I asked her to go through the change lane( as in pay with change if you don't pay they snap a pic of your plates) as she went through the lane I flashed my tits and eagerly awaited my tit pic in the mail.....it never came.

4. It was a late evening in May 2002, just before my 14th birthday.  Me and my friend were going to a party, and when we got there everyone was staring at me. I am used to people staring at me, so it wasn't untill I went to the toilet to dump some timber that I seen that I forgot to wear a top. My breast were just hanging there, greeting everyone. 

I decided to not let this bother me, and pretended it was my intention that I did not wear a top.

5. Was that a recent dream?

How does this happen?

7. The first time I showed my boobs I was 15 quite big by that age we were playing 7 minutes in heaven and me and my guy friend got sent to the cupboard and he lifted my shirt and seen my boobs and started to suck on them

• Like Like x 1
  8. I think I was 15 or 16. It was a guy i had a huge crush on but was too painfully shy to make it clear. So instead I tried to act cool and nonchalant, when in reality I was so nervous and self conscious about mine, and for no reason! Of course he didn’t care lol. He ended up being the first guy I ever hooked up with about a year later, when I slightly grew a pair of cajones lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  9. #129 Possuum, Feb 8, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 8, 2018
    I'm still waiting for the response from the then 14 yo girl that went by the name of Nancy who showed me and Pat D. her boobs when he and I were 12. She let us touch 'em. I think afterwards I went outside and rode my bike. IDK what Pat and she did.

But as i reflect on it now it was probably the first 'speed bump of life' and nothing has really been "normal" since....all down hill from there :volcano:

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. Girls like Nancy are the kind of girls I appreciate. Seeing boobs means a lot to 14 (or 68) year old guys and it doesn't hurt the girls so why the fuck not. Do you think Nancy was turned on by showing her boobs? I found the girls excitement was almost as hot as seeing the boobs. It was so long ago I could be mis-remembering though.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1

11. You remember correctly Ed. :jump:

And yes I'm quite confident Nancy enjoyed herself. She was in charge afterall :ey:

• Like Like x 1
  12. I had a sweet cute gal show me her tits yesterday
    They were spectacular

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  13. I'll say it publicly - I see nothing wrong with that. If a gal has a nice pair of mammaries and wants to show them publicly I say bare 'em sister!

Who are we to judge... :love-m3j:

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. And you guys should say thanks...Thanks for the mammaries <rimshot>

• Like Like x 1
  15. Ed, you dirty old man. I've never seen this thread before. Not sure how I missed it.

Howya doing you ancient old fuck? :eek:

Don't you know that a woman's breasts are for nourishing babies, nothing else? Not for leering at, squeezing, or sucking on. Those are sins!

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. Hey Fizzly. If I remember right there was another thread going at the time about the first time we saw boobs and I got to thinking about the girl with those boobs and how her breathing quickened as I pulled her shirt back so I was wondering how big a turn on that was for the girls. Like do they get turned on by turning guys on or by leaving the curtains open a little.

And I'm doing swimmingly, Fiz, hope your fine.

• Like Like x 3
  17. Glad all is well with you. Did I read earlier that you're 68? Haha, yer older than me.

Trivia, FWIW, from a woman's point-of-view: My deceased 2nd wife and I were bullshitting once back in the 70s, and she told me that women have little interest in looking at a limp dick, but seeing an erect one was very arousing for them. I had never thought about it from that angle, but it makes sense.

Any current ladies want to confirm that? [​IMG]

Ed, remember being in school when mini-skirts came out and most girls still wore stockings with garter belts? I had a CONSTANT 24/7 hard on, and it was rather embarrassing. Sitting in front of the class was always a treat, because all we had to do is turn around and we got a GREAT view. I even had a biology teacher who would sit on the lab bench facing us and spread her legs, showing us the bare skin above her stockings. Fap fap.

We knew which girls showed us something and who didn't. Those images stayed in my brain til I got home and could jerk off. I was always trying to cover up my hard on with school books, lol. Don't have that problem now. :(

I was the class of . . .

• Like Like x 1
  18. Imagine how much cheer they could inject into the world?

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Contrary to some people's opinion, some girls actually do enjoy showing off their boobs. I'm sure some girls do it because they get pressured into it but if (some) girls didn't actually truely enjoy it you wouldn't have things like 'Girls Gone Wild', etc.

I am not going to lie, I am totally an exhibitonist and I don't think I can count how many people have seen my nipples X3:roflmao: - and that is IRL. I've dabbled with online stuff but in person is defintely more fun haha.

My first time was probably in high school. Some guys were teasing me that I must stuff my bra (went from a/b to d from grade 9 to 10) so I flashed them. Didn't realize I would enjoy it but you often discover such things about yourself by accident.

• Like Like x 6