Girls opinions????? Freaking out here- if you are a lady please click

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Popped_A_Molly, Jan 28, 2014.

1. Because my shiftless selfie says anything about what I do or don't know about girls... okay. Logical post is logical.

Everyone else is echoing what I'm saying. I'm just a little more blunt.

The Nike hoodie your wannabe girlfriend got you cost more than your plastic diamond ring. Your gift is a joke, and will be perceived as just that. You don't buy a 90 dollar ring for anyone above the age of twelve years old.
    You aren't dating the girl. You've tried for FOUR years, and still aren't dating her. You've kissed for four years but haven't fucked her. Your her safety net.

Keep hanging onto false hope and report back when she laughs at your fake ring and you find out shes fucking your buddies.

2. You probably would have done better getting her earrings or a necklace if you wanted to do jewelry.

3. #63 Shiva Blaster, Jan 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2014
    Your shirtless selfie shows that you have questionable judgement and shouldn't be giving adice on the internet, lol.    If you think posing like that is desirable to quality women, then you should most definitely not be giving advice on such matters. 

4. LMAO

[/thread] for sure

5. #65 moabfighter, Jan 28, 2014
    I just don't understand the rationale in questioning my judgement to state a reasonable opinion based on my "shirtless selfe" grasscity avatar.
    and did I ever say it was a desirable quality to women? Stalk my posts. Ive never said such a thing. I don't care what grasscity bitches think of me? My avatar gets a reaction. Out of people like you. Getting a reaction is succeeding at what I set out for.

Thanks and have a nice day :)

6. I love this thread. First page is gold.

^
    good advice. 

Wish her a happy birthday then give a speech about your friendship or whatever .. you've known her for years I'm sure you could throw together something from the heart. Then follow up with asking her out officially while you pull the ring out. 

7. fuck me I dont know what background all you lot are from but 90 quid seems like a lot to me. If its her special birthday ( 21 I assume if youre american) you might get away without it looking creepy.Good luck man I dont know much about relationships but imo you should ask her out thay way you know where you stand. Dragging out your relationship like this is gonna end badly better off being clear what you both want

8. [quote name="moabfighter" post="19423943" timestamp="1390944224"]Because my shiftless selfie says anything about what I do or don't know about girls... okay. Logical post is logical.Everyone else is echoing what I'm saying. I'm just a little more blunt.The Nike hoodie your wannabe girlfriend got you cost more than your plastic diamond ring. Your gift is a joke, and will be perceived as just that. You don't buy a 90 dollar ring for anyone above the age of twelve years old. You aren't dating the girl. You've tried for FOUR years, and still aren't dating her. You've kissed for four years but haven't fucked her. Your her safety net.Keep hanging onto false hope and report back when she laughs at your fake ring and you find out shes fucking your buddies.[/quote]who the hell would get a 12 year old (or younger) girl a $90 ring!? What planet do you live on

9. Maybe some parents who care about their children. $90 ain't much in the jewelry world.

10. ppl think everyones after a quality bitch. for me as long as they look good ill fuck nd never speak to em again. all of these grasscity hoes look like some downsydrome ass bitches. the kids a joke. if i cant fuck on the first night i never hit them back up. if i fuck on the first nigth i never hit them back up. hes been chasing this hoe for 4 years. wat a fucken joke

11. [quote name="Crates" post="19424037" timestamp="1390945275"]Maybe some parents who care about their children. $90 ain't much in the jewelry world.[/quote]Sorry I must be completley out of touch buying any jewellry which isnt plastic/toy seems pretty inappropriate for someone under 12 who probably couldnt appreciate it/care for it anyway. Says nothing about how much their parents care. What you meant to say is spoilt brats get $90 jewellry at 11 years old.

a 10 that friendzoned you  :wacko: 

13. I was just being figurative. I was kinda nicely saying you don't buy a grown ass woman a 90 dollar ring and expect props.

14. [quote name="blazer12345" post="19424056" timestamp="1390945464"]Sorry I must be completley out of touch buying any jewellry which isnt plastic/toy seems pretty inappropriate for someone under 12 who probably couldnt appreciate it/care for it anyway. Says nothing about how much their parents care. What you meant to say is spoilt brats get $90 jewellry at 11 years old.[/quote] I would spoil my son or daughter. If I were to die and my son or daughter grew up and dug up their baby jewelry and saw it was some fake plastic shit they'd be like wtf. Lol. That's a bad example. But I guess I Just have a different mindset about it than you. Idc how young or old my baby is. They're getting the best.

15. [quote name="Crates" post="19424076" timestamp="1390945702"]I would spoil my son or daughter. If I were to die and my son or daughter grew up and dug up their baby jewelry and saw it was some fake plastic shit they'd be like wtf. Lol. That's a bad example. But I guess I Just have a different mindset about it than you. Idc how young or old my baby is. They're getting the best.[/quote]Well thats your opinion I just find that thought process baffling spending time with your kids is the best way to give them the best spoiling them with monetry goods dont do them any good

16. #76 MaybeShady, Jan 28, 2014
    I'm all for fucking without commitment but you are a jerk to treat a woman like that!

17. [quote name="Popped_A_Molly" post="19419855" timestamp="1390881454"]So I got this wring for my best girl friend (may as well me my girlfriend- its just not official) of 3, almost 4 years but I don't know if Its a bit too much?.. She's got her big b-day comin up so I got her a ring with her name ingraved with a <3.. Costed almost 90, but like when I got it I was so excited! But will she feel awkward given we aren't quite dating.. I'm freakin out. I've never spent that much on someone else[/quote] first off.. The ring is BEAUTIFUL. But you are in the friends zone. You should be dating first. If someone got me a ring even six months into a real RELATIONSHIP, I would be turned off. It's beautiful. Dies she know how you feel? Ask her out. But don't just give her a ring. If nt guy friends did that I would feel weird. And I would wear it on my thumb, if it was my befriends. If it was just a friends who I didn't have feelings for, I would be creeped out... Friends zone. Get out, and till you can don't give her that man.... You're gonna creep her out and make her not wanna chill with you. But that ring is gorgeousSent from my H866C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. You sound like a modern day prince charming

[​IMG]

20. So we're all in agreement? Ditch the ring and get her a quarter of dank.