Girls opinions????? Freaking out here- if you are a lady please click

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Popped_A_Molly, Jan 28, 2014.

There are no benefits.
    You are a virgin.

2. why you buy a girl you're not dating a ring? why would you spend $90 on a bday gift for a girl you're not dating? what have you spent the past 4 years doing with this girl??

that's not how it works. idk what your situation is 100% like but I have a feeling you need to pull your head out of your ass.

3. how about you give her a ring, but not a wedding ring? and when you give it to her you say "how about we make our relationship official?" so that way you're not a creepy fuck asking a girl to marry him when you're not even officially dating

4. [quote name="moabfighter" post="19420295" timestamp="1390885450"]Hate to be a buzzkill but the Nike hoodie she got you honestly most likely cost more than your ring. A 90 dollar ring? Titanium with plastic diamonds? I know its the thought that counts but don't expect a great reaction out of a cheap ring. If you insisted on spending cheap dollars, shouldn't have went the jewelry route.[/quote] how tha fuck you know what the ring is made out of??? Millions and millions of diamonds are mined every year. They are buy no means rare, a diamond is practically worthless except for the sentimental value Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. but wedding rings dont cost 90 dollars, unless they are fake. this is pretty common knowledge my mang.

6. A simple gold ring might could cost 90. Show me a ring with a diamond bigger than a pinhead for 90 bucks.
    seems like I hit a nerve...
    Your ring is titanium isn't it?

Take the ring back. Its too cheap. And fucking weird to buy a bootycall wannabe girlfriend a ring.

7. [quote name="tetoleetd" post="19420836" timestamp="1390892314"]but wedding rings dont cost 90 dollars, unless they are fake. this is pretty common knowledge my mang.[/quote] I don't think this intended to be a wedding ring. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. #28 tetoleetd, Jan 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2014
    op said it was a wedding ring....

actually now that i look at it again.... the OP did say "wring", which i thought meant wedding ring. and the vibe of his post makes me think its a wedding ring. but it is possible he just spelled ring wrong.... idk man.

9. I assume youre exaggerating your relationship with her.

Regardless, that being said, if you are not dating, related, or about to be, there is no reason to give a woman jewelry. At best it's expensive for no return, at worst its downright creepy.

If you give it to her and do not take the opportunity to ask her out, it will be awkward. If you give it to her and dont ask her out it will be worse. Id personally return the ring.

10. #30 whammy, Jan 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2014
    why are you freaking out, give her the ring!

-edit- not a lady, got so sidetracked reading all the responces.

11. You should return the ring and get her one of these instead:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3cGBYjYNKY

12. [quote name="tetoleetd" post="19421084" timestamp="1390896453"]op said it was a wedding ring....actually now that i look at it again.... the OP did say "wring", which i thought meant wedding ring. and the vibe of his post makes me think its a wedding ring. but it is possible he just spelled ring wrong.... idk man.[/quote] he's talkingAbout a friend that he likes but is afraid to ask her out...I doubt he'd be going straight to the will u marry me ring. Read and understand the post beforeCommenting Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. In my opinion. I think it would be just fine on her birthday. It will show her you value your guys relationship as friends. Honestly though, only you can decide if you can move forward with her. We don't know her character or how she acts. Try starting up a conversation about moving your relationship to another level if you think she is more than a best friend. That's my .02

14. Return the ring and just give her the D instead

15. I KNOW she is more than just a friend because of the things we do and talk about. Again its like we are dating, but given the COMPLICATED background some of you seemed to have missed, there are a few things that got in the way. For starters she was the only one to talk me out of suicide back then. Her and my life both have gone through incredible difficulties- she doesn't know her dad except for a few fucked things he did. My stepdad threatened to kill me and rapped my sister, also I hardly know my real dad. If you get where Im coming from, we seek comfort in each other. So yes we do miles more than just "friend" stuff, we just aren't quite officially dating Sent from my SGH-I747M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. Also to those ignorant ones out there, you can not retern an engraved ring ;)Sent from my SGH-I747M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. Have you ever made a move on this girl? Kissed, or anything sexual? Have you told her how you really feel about her, and has she told you? If not, I think the ring is too much. I would wait until you start dating and actually have a romantic relationship, THEN maybe on like your 2 month anniversary give it to her. Giving a ring to somebody you aren't dating yet (even though you two have known each other for so long) sounds like a great way to get friend-zoned.  :bolt: Good luck brother!!  :metal:

18. What in the hell do you mean by not official?

Like you haven't kissed her or fucked her or put it in her butt or what?

19. [quote name="All Night Smoker" post="19421919" timestamp="1390918222"]Have you ever made a move on this girl? Kissed, or anything sexual? Have you told her how you really feel about her, and has she told you? If not, I think the ring is too much. I would wait until you start dating and actually have a romantic relationship, THEN maybe on like your 2 month anniversary give it to her. Giving a ring to somebody you aren't dating yet (even though you two have known each other for so long) sounds like a great way to get friend-zoned. :bolt: Good luck brother!! :metal:[/quote]Yeah, she actually asked me out a while back but I thought it was a joke.... Then we had a big fight over some other thing. We have kissed and sent pictures and we started talkin bout movin up to the next big step. She does like me a lot too . She comes out to all my sporting events (hockey, football, rugby).

20. So... you haven't even fucked her?
    dude. You're her safety net. When she has problem, she comes to you.
    Girls like dick. If she ain't getting it from you shes getting it from someone else. I promise.
    You're confused as to what's really going on. Stop being in denial.