Girls on Skates

Discussion in 'General' started by GGrass, Dec 1, 2010.

1. I love ice skating...

I used to have a pair of hockey skates. It was probably the first 'expensive' stuff I bought with my own money. It costed me about a 100 bucks, and it was about... 20 years ago... so it was very big money.

Living in a tropical country, skating on ice was the last thing you imagined you'd be doing... sort of like the ski dome of Dubai... snow in desert? Absurd... Ice in tropical jungles? Madness...

And may be that's why I loved ice skating even more.

Besides the cool air and slippery surface, I loved watching the girls on ice. Especially the ones with long hair... the flowing waves of long black hair, trailing behind the skaters slim body... was a very beautiful sight.

They weren't very pretty, to be honest, but the fact that they were good at skating, and they were wearing very nice clothes, made my eyes glued to their figures and movements.

At the time, bell bottom jeans were in fashion. I thought it went very well with the skates... and the long sleeved shirts they wore.... very pretty.

Anyway...

I was going to say, all girls look pretty and sexy, if they're good at something. Anything.

And girls on skates are sexy as hell.

[​IMG]

2. agreed, though i think figure skating is one of the lamest sports to watch.... sum of the women are dammmm fine.

I love skating, always have. Whether it be hockey in a friends backyard or just a free skate with a special girl clinging on.... great stuff :)

3. I feel ... weird if I were to go skating. It's seems only the little kids are there...

May be when my kids are bit older, I'll take them to the rink and teach them how to skate...

4. i ain't tryin to bust my ass on that hard ice...
    :eek:

5. take ya significant other skating..... it dont feel weird when ya don't give a shit whos around ya. Idk where ur at but here in Mass they have outdoor skating on the boston common as well as at Gillete stadium.... very cool n affordable :) beats the indoor rink anyday!

6. No need to actually be skating if you're not good at it... just sit and watch them girls... damn pretty... :D

7. I'm at Bangkok. The outside temperature is at luke warm 75 F... not a good place for ice to survive... :D

But yeah... when I was very small.. like... 8 yrs old, I used to skate outside... Seoul, Korea.

Miss that cold wind that blows across the face on the glassy ice...

8. hahaha thatd be one confusedddd icecube :p

9. Oh, I'm bumping this to show my appreciation for all the girls on skates... you girls are SEXY!!

10. pump it up with more sexinesss pics :D

11. Hahaha...

[​IMG]

Yuna Kim... Olympic Gold medalist...

12. look like they welded the skates to her feet! :eek: thats nuts hahaha

13. Anyone can contribute... if you feel like...

[​IMG]

14. ok heres my spin on it.... if you dont laugh/ cringe on the second one im amazed!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. ROTFLMAO while holding my stomach.... :D