girls on fb posting slutastic videos ...

Discussion in 'General' started by dank slap, Jan 10, 2013.

1. God. Damn. Facebook. Say that way too much..

2. Once I finally saw the bitch I was thoroughly disappointed.

Ladies, a new rule: You're only allowed to get nekkid on Facebook if you're at least somewhat fine. Also, I need to be contacted immediately for... research reasons... yeah.

3. Did they ever catch the guy harassing her?

4. Anonymous believes they found his identity (Kody Maxson) but I don't believe the cops have pressed charges. I don't even think they are investigating him.

Anonymous is pretty fucking good at what they do (hacking) so there's no doubt in my mind that he's the culprit.

5. if wanting to observe the female human experience, makes me a pig... THEN SO BE IT

6. People give anonymous a lot of shit... mainly because anyone can put on that mask and say their anonymous... but the people who actually do stuff like this makes it awesome... unless that guy isn't the culprit...

7. wtf how are you guys seeing this girls page? lol I didn't see a link or am I trippin?

8. She deleted it because the girl turned out to be 14... OP didn't want the po-po bustin down her door.

9. There's an 18yr old girl I knew from a college class with two facebook photos wearing barely anything, like sexy outfits. Don't get me wrong its fucking hot but absurd