Girls not ending chats/texts with "xxx" ?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Rerun, Jul 30, 2012.

1. OP is probs from new zealand or some shit. that shit happens in new zealand.

2. Uhhh.... This has never even crossed my mind before.
    Don't give a shit.

3. [quote name='"thatbakedbitch"']OP is probs from new zealand or some shit. that shit happens in new zealand.[/quote]

Lots of UK girls do it too from what I've seen . X

4. Fist time I've ever heard of that happening.
    This girls I'm talking to uses smiley faces throughout texting so I do so as well.
    But never xxx that would just be weird 0_o

5. i don't think i've ever texted/typed xxx, xoxo, or any other combination to ANYONE ever. lol

6. Lol wut?
    No girl i have ever known has done that in text and i live in nz

7. Lol hilarious posts guys.

I wasn't serious about it. Actually a friend of mine asked me this question just last night and I thought it was funny.

Although here in the Netherlands alot of girls do acutally use xxx and what have you.

8. Im surprised no one put a

[​IMG]

in here yet

9. [quote name='"Rerun"']Lol hilarious posts guys.

I wasn't serious about it. Actually a friend of mine asked me this question just last night and I thought it was funny.

Although here in the Netherlands alot of girls do acutally use xxx and what have you.[/quote]

I gotta move to the Netherlands, girls sound kinky over there

10. In America the girls' mouths are too full of big macs to kiss you.

--Moving to Brazil/Sweden.

11. "I sent that bitch a smiley face. Bitches love smiley faces."

12. Brazil is the shit bro! We got a lot of horny ass girls over here man. :hello:

13. I don't put any kisses but still get them back because I'm a pure bred G

14. I don't even know why people do this. All the girls round here do it, but it doesn't mean shit to me. It gets annoying as fuck sometimes, because they slowly build it as the conversation goes on so it ends with a huge fucking line of x's that they type every time. Craaaaaaaazy.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

15. WHY DON'T ANY OF THESE GOD DAMN WOMEN END EVERY MOTHER FUCKING GOD DAM TEXT WITH XXX. ARE THEY NOT FUCKING HUMAN?!

Come on, OP...

16. [quote name='"rollinjoints"']

"I sent that bitch a smiley face. Bitches love smiley faces."[/quote]

What's does it mean if she puts smilies at the end of all her texts?

17. She does that to everyone or she likes you enough that she doesn't realise it could come off as reptitive. I do the same with "lol" and crap online for laughter. Thats a different situation but I think you might be high enough to get what I mean.

Send her a bad joke in text form or say it on the phone. I mean a bad joke that is just corny and none of your friends would laugh at. If she laughs and puts smilies then your set. When people laugh at your horrible jokes you have just found a good friend or a good girl in my experience.

18. when i a girl does that right away to me..... it means that she does it to everyone

19. Never heard of that o.o

I always get winkey faces or hearts.

20. Nah man it's not crazy

For a 14 year old