Girls MMA fighter Ex wants to beat my ass

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by 47KushStrains, Jan 23, 2017.

1. Okay heres the situation..

i've been talking to a girl recently.. and have really gotten feelings for her. Turns out right before we started talking her boyfriend and her had broken up.

Now, i usually would not be phased by this situation but theres one small detail.. Hes an amateur MMA fighter with 2 knockouts under his belt. OH! And he wants to beat my ass.

I know the best thing to do is to stop talking to this girl all together but the truth is that i like her a lot and she likes me too..

Any advice?? Thanks blades.

2. Ask him how long he believes he is suppose to keep other men away from her now that he is no longer a part of her life. He is acting like a child and can definitely open himself up for assault/battery charges.

:smoke:

• Like Like x 8
  3. If you assault someone as a trained fighter you receive an extra assault with a deadly weapon charge felony. Unless he doesn't care about his freedom and can't find another girl I doubt he would be that dumb but the world is full of dumbass people. Most fighters are very careful to only use their skills in a justifiable situation because of this.

• Like Like x 2
  4. I may have been missing the point here but my mind went straight to game plan for the fight.... personally i recommend going for a collar choke- every time iv grappled with people from an mma background theyve always been pretty easy to tie up in knots with their own jackets

• Like Like x 4
  5. you're just her rebound..she's prolly just using you to piss him off and it appears to be working.

However, if he does end up pounding your ass, be sure to bring your own lube

• Like Like x 4
  6. Offere the peace flower?

7. Okay since my last idea wont fly.

Ro sham bo for her. Just make sure you go first.

8. Go speak to him man to man to find out his problem, bring something heavy as a back up plan though.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  9. Damn son, disengage!

Nothing would be worse than getting your ass beat, only for her to go running back into his arms (because he cares so much for her ;wub:)

Don't be the rebound guy man. It usually doesn't end well.

She sounds like a crazy chick, and you sound like your a passive beta male who's been sucked into her crazy, dramatic filled world.

DISENGAGE!

• Like Like x 3
  10. #10 yazdan, Jan 24, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2017
    Always have some very-fine grade dirt(beach sand) in your pocket and whenever you feel in trouble, throw some in his eyes and start beating the shit out of him in the most unethical way. ain't gonna suck your balls when his primitive instincts are forcing him to clean his eyes ;)

• Like Like x 1
  11. I would not recommend throwing down with a trained fighter. If you don't know the finer points of whooping someone's ass...a man that's trained in striking, jitz and wrestling or muy thai will lay a beating on you. I promise it'll end badly.

If you keep getting word this guy is pissed just talk to him on Facebook or something - humanize yourself to him. In my opinion he's got no reason to be butt hurt out his ex...but a fight is somewhere you don't wanna go :smoking:

12. Been there(except that 'ex' dude was not a fighter) and I don't regret a second that I threw the first punch. When a jerk doesn't really get over a teenage drama, there is no way that you can humanize or make it work friendly.
    And about the fighters, unless he's Bruce Lee or some Shaolin monk shit, nothing is going to keep him from fears and lower instincts. Seen some "tough guy" pissing their pants when they saw the crazy dude cutting his body and taste his own blood and running to them with a sword in his hand.(not in a movie of course, just where I used to grow up)
    Anyways, wish he'll make it work without getting into any trouble.

13. I live w/ mma fighters...Roufusport...a lot of these guys bounce at clubs in Milwaukee...and I've seen with my own eyes what happens to 'joe blow' tough guy when they bite off more than they can chew. It's not pretty...def wouldn't recommend getting into it w/ an mma fighter unless you know what you're doing.

A trained man vs. some dude w/ a head full of steam is a recipe for disaster. Just go look on youtube lol :smoking:

• Like Like x 1
  14. Drop my name.

• Like Like x 2
  15. Just tell him you are gay and that you like strong men who are into mma then when he least expects it ask his ex to send you booty pics so that you can masterbate to 100mph

• Like Like x 4
  16. agree on the disaster part.
    What I'm saying is a 'MMA Fighter' tag doesn't really mean a shit when it comes to street(specially dirty) fighting and he should not really be afraid of what he can do to him. (Jujitsu, Wushu, etc. are different story and I know about 'MMA have them all stuff' somehow but really, the way that *real martial art* fighters working on their fears is just something different)
    I hate shit posting and hijacking so I'll leave this post in peace and hope that he'll fix it the right way.

17. Word...it's all good.

I just don't wanna see the OP get thrashed :p

• Like Like x 1
  18. #18 47KushStrains, Jan 24, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2017
    yep

19. He beat the shit out of her?

She and you should get a restraining order.

:smoke:

20. Don't forget the crop top and flamboyant hand gestures OP :pimp:

No violence necessary. These days if you're rude to a gay guy you get put up on Facebook and lots of people get pissed

• Like Like x 1