Girls Like Me Better When They Dont Know I Blaze..

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by blazemo, May 25, 2013.

1. How could she not realize :p uh oh, stage 4 clingerrrr?! Sorry man. I've got stalker Ex's, ill trade you? Lol

2. You're better off with a girl who smokes or used to smoke and doesn't have hangups about it.

Girls who have never smoked will find it unattractive because of all the negative stereotypes about stoners. Also she might worry about what her friends and family think so wouldn't get involved with someone they think is a low life.

3. #23 JetLifeStoney, May 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2013
    this. weed has a negative vibe among people who don't do it or have never done it. theyre stuck in a mindset that leads them to think that stoners are low lifes. I have a job, I'm in school with great grades, I'm healthy, athletic, sociable, ect. and I'm stoned as fuck as we speak. but ofcourse stoners get a bad rep because there are those bum ass lazy, uneducated, lay around all day and not do shit type of stoners. this gives weed a bad rep in general

4. You're hanging around the wrong crowd. People living in the real world don't give a shit wether you smoke or not.
    Or maybe it's even yourself.

I never had a problem with a chick because of it. And if she acts weird because of it I won't even try it with'er.

And how do you know that ew wasn't going to be. "Ew that glass so nasty! Clean that shit and lets cash some bowls!

5. Lmfao I've never encountered that shit in my life, my best friends dating a chick who doesn't even smoke... Like at all.

6. #26 Finger My Urethra, May 29, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2013
    To add to my other post, i've found people that try and push a life style onto you are doing so because they feel your a "Threat" to theirs, i know plenty of women like OP mentioned and all of them are fucked in the head.

Don't take no bullshit however as i said before women have this way of finding the white knight of the group and getting him to try and beat the fuck out of you over a simple argument, an exchange of words, we all know the type of dude that does that and he's pathetic as fuck but at the end of the day he's also a stupid fuck and that doesn't bode well for you.

Like i said, take it in stride, smile and wave. Fighting that douche isn't worth going to jail over. 

7. Right? Im right next to you in east PA, and here if you don't like to blaze, by the majority you're basically considered a bore, a weirdo or a straight up square. EVERYBODY here gets high, girls included, and the only ones that never do or are against it are the real straight edge types.You really live in cali and the girls there aren't cool with it?

8. haha, i generally like dudes better if they ~do~ blaze cause then i know our minds have been on similar levels lol. not that dudes that don't blaze are bad, but i feel like there's a bunch of deep shit i like to talk about that stems from knowing what it feels like to be high...if that makes any sense.

i hope im not being direct but please marry me, just dont tell brianna, scratch that do :ey:

10. I liked reading this post as I am a female and I have always found it hard to tell most of my ex's the truth about my usage.
    I was always scared of being judged or viewed at differently as I used to smoke a lot!
    I met the love of my life. We were both pretty upfront about mj at the beginning. We both love spending time together getting high!
    Don't worry man you will find a chick who smokes or that you feel like you can tell her anything...

11. Go to a place where smokers are. I dont know..I have no problem with a guy smoking weed, cigarette smokers are a no go though. That sucks, but there are a lot of girls out there who smoke, used to, or dont mind. 

12. just curious what to do you and your brother tell them when your out with your buddies getting blazed, do you just lie?

13. I dated this girl that at first liked that I smoked, then decided that BECAUSE I smoke,
    that I'm worse than Tony Montana.

So, I kindly said fuck you, ma'am, and went home to pack a slide.
    Some people act like smoking weed somehow makes you head of the cartel.
    Those people are what we call "Pants on head retarded".

14. Weed has less adverse effects on the body than alcohol... I hate how socially acceptable alcohol and prescription drugs are.. but if you smoke weed you're scum of the earth - that is the way I have been made to feel by a few ex's.
    It has never affected my life. I have a degree, I have a job, I pay my bills, I have good social skills and good relationships...

15. People view stoners in a bad light. I find it hilarious that they can love you up until the point they know you smoke then it's like you said that pothead stamp goes bam right on your forehead. I don't see how someone using drugs changes who they are in anyway. If you liked them before you knew you should feel the same about them afterwards and use that example to open your views about other similiar situations. Too bad that's not what happens.

16. Well said...
    What's the big deal anyway? Like I said if its not ruining your life then who cares..

Sent from my HTC One XL using Grasscity Forum mobile app

What's that shit we used to get back in the day? Oh yeah, pussy.