girls joking about threesome with me

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Yummybud20, Oct 11, 2012.

1. [quote name='"Yummybud944"']should I text and ask them or should I wait for them to bring it up again and text me first.

they're the ones that have usually been texting me I just reply. I don't really initiate texting or calling them.[/quote]

Text....this means tonight.....and we're just pass a full moon, hopefully no periods

2. Text them.

Right now.

"So, how about that threesome?"

You're going to have to grow some balls eventually. :p

3. is op texting "....this means tonight.....and we're just pass a full moon, hopefully no periods" ?? :laughing:

4. What the fuck go back to your thread last week I said suggest a threesome and you laughed and told me it wouldn't happen now they are suggesting it. For the love of fucking god text ok what time do you want me to come.

5. This is Yummybud.

He's horrendously insecure and feels the need to ask about every move he might potentially make, and then he ends up too insecure to actually make any of those moves. And yet he's wondering why the attractive chick he likes is trying to hook him up with a less attractive friend. :p

6. #26 Yummybud20, Oct 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 12, 2012
    haha these girls are jokers

7. Get in there op :cool:

8. [quote name='"Yummybud944"']haha these girls are jokers though they have the same sense of humour as me they are joking but the girl I don't like does like me but now I think some guy asked her out but she still seems interested in me.

the one I don't like was wearing really short shorts showing off her legs that night when I was over.[/quote]

Just fucking do it already

9. #29 Yummybud20, Oct 11, 2012
    yeah but i'm pretty sure these girls are just saying all this because i'm showing no interest in them

10. Maybe you should lower your standards and try things out with the girl you don't like, because with this amount of over-thinking every move you make, and this severe lack of confidence... well... you're probably not going to get the hot girl you always dreamed of. :p

11. its clear to me now that OP is a virgin.

12. just show up butt naked and ask them when the threesome starts.

DONT PLOY WITH MY EMOTIONS

13. #33 Yummybud20, Oct 11, 2012
    edit........

14. God,I'd be so fucking happy if he did.
    :laughing:
    Well did you like them?

15. ^ not really can't get over the butterface factor. but I like her friend

16. But you need to realize that not all men in the world get the most attractive woman they can find.

You may just not be attractive enough for her. But more importantly, you're very clearly not confident enough for her.

You don't have nearly enough confidence to get an attractive chick, as is evident by your posts on here, but you turn down a chick who potentially likes you because of her "butterface"?

What if she has a great personality that you're overlooking because you (being completely insecure and lacking the confidence to ever win you an attractive chick) just don't find her up to your (probably too high) standards?

17. #37 Yummybud20, Oct 11, 2012
    i'm actually pretty confident with these girls.

18. Attractive defined by who's standards? Yours? :p

I'm not trying to call you ugly or anything, but...
    Just judging from your posts in these forums over the last couple years, you sound absurdly insecure and seriously lacking in confidence. People give you advice and you have to beat around the bush and ask 20 more questions about what you should do or what you shouldn't do and why you don't think you should do this and why you don't think you should do that.

You over-analyze things to a ridiculous degree, and I think you should maybe focus less on a woman's looks and more on whether you can find someone with a compatible personality. Maybe someone else who over-analyzes way too much. ;)

19. i never said a girl has to be a 10 for me to like.... lol. she has to be attractive to me though, not a supermodel but at least as attractive as I am, and i'm a pretty decent looking guy.

20. Honestly,I don't buy that one bit.

I've read most of your threads over the years and they all come down to you suffering from the worst case of self-esteem issues and you never end up with the girl you want because of it.