Girls in Wheelchairs

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by ajax99, Jun 12, 2012.

1. #101 Arckaic, Jun 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2012
    If she had no obvious mental disabilities I would have no problem approaching a girl in a wheelchair if I found her attractive

EDIT: You're beautiful so I wouldn't worry too much

2. ajax99, let's date.

3. I'd probably be a bit hesitant to walk up and talk to them and like just hit on them.. but then again I can be like that with any girl.

I don't know. I don't think I'd initially be like "I want to get with that girl" but I'd be fine talking and being friends.. and if I found myself catching feelings I would be willing to treat it like any other relationship. I don't see any reason not to date someone in a wheelchair if I have feelings.. but yeah I probably wouldn't take them home for a one night stand unless we talked and she seemed cool.

But that's assuming they're just a normal looking chick in a wheelchair. If she has horribly disfigured legs, or no legs at all, its gonna take a lot more to win me over haha. Shallow but I can't help it...

So I take it you're in a wheelchair OP? And you said that's you in your pic, and you look like a girl who'd get approached by guys regularly enough.. so if I may ask do guys usually avoid you because of it or do you still get guys?

4. [quote name='"Arckaic"']If she had no obvious mental disabilities I would have no problem approaching a girl in a wheelchair if I found her attractive

EDIT: You're beautiful so I wouldn't worry too much[/quote]

Well thank you. :)

5. Oh, but I'd only be willing to do a relationship if she was comfortable about the wheelchair. I mean... I wouldn't poke fun at it, but if an absolutely perfect lighthearted joke opportunity arose I'd want to be able to make it without her flipping shit or taking offense.

If I'm not going to take the chair seriously I wouldn't want her too either. If she couldn't do that I don't think I'd get involved

6. [quote name='"Mogwai"']I'd probably be a bit hesitant to walk up and talk to them and like just hit on them.. but then again I can be like that with any girl.

I don't know. I don't think I'd initially be like "I want to get with that girl" but I'd be fine talking and being friends.. and if I found myself catching feelings I would be willing to treat it like any other relationship. I don't see any reason not to date someone in a wheelchair if I have feelings.. but yeah I probably wouldn't take them home for a one night stand unless we talked and she seemed cool.

But that's assuming they're just a normal looking chick in a wheelchair. If she has horribly disfigured legs, or no legs at all, its gonna take a lot more to win me over haha. Shallow but I can't help it...

So I take it you're in a wheelchair OP? And you said that's you in your pic, and you look like a girl who'd get approached by guys regularly enough.. so if I may ask do guys usually avoid you because of it or do you still get guys?[/quote]

Yes, I am in a wheelchair and yah that's me. I tend to be the aggressor when approached. Yes, guys approach some but I'm the one that has to make the first move. That's fucking scary, every once in awhile I'd like for them to have to take the leap, ya know.

7. #107 Mogwai, Jun 14, 2012
    [quote name='"ajax99"']

Yes, I am in a wheelchair and yah that's me. I tend to be the aggressor when approached. Yes, guys approach some but I'm the one that has to make the first move. That's fucking scary, every once in awhile I'd like for them to have to take the leap, ya know.[/quote]

Ah that sucks always having to be the aggressor. I'd say not to take it personally but I'm sure you already know that. A wheelchair could be pretty intimidating just because it's out of the norm for most men so they may not entirely know hoe to handle it. I guess... I've never really known many girls in wheelchairs so I dunno how intimidating it may or may not be

And would I sound like a bad person if I pointed out the fact that there'd be a lot of perks dating a girl in a chair?

Alas though the real question is.. would you date another guy in a wheelchair?

8. I think you'll do just fine.

Maybe in conversation with guys just find ways to mention that your whole body is functional, but that you can't just walk...

I.E. When discussing your hobbies be like "well I mean, clearly I cant run, but I love swimming, yoga, etc..."

That way you get the point across that you're actually pretty capable of a lot of things, without introducing yourself to people and saying "able to fuck." or whatever, which im sure you were not really going to say.

And remember, smiling always helps.

9. I'm never able to approach girls so.... no.

10. #110 Six One Cynic, Jun 14, 2012
    I've seen attractive women bound to wheelchairs my whole life and frankly some of them have been beautiful, just beautiful.

But I've dated women who could speak neither English or German, and I've dated women who could be considered uncaring sociopaths by 90% of the people who met them, and I almost married a woman with serious heart defect that sometimes caused her to suddenly yell and moan in pain when her blood pressure would spike.

From 16-30, the differences inherent to my partner never bothered me, but now at age 33, I must admit I've grown a bit prejudice to the women I choose to seriously court, I look back at my 20s at some of the girls and I simply cannot believe I tolerated some of their ailments.

Listen, on any other issue, count me in with the losers, the contrarians, the elitists, the disabled, the drug users, the anarchists. Whatever. But time has made me tired and wanting for a cute Anglo blonde with a working pair of legs, but being young, I know, it should never be about putting up all these barriers, people in their 20s should be doing everything they can to tear down those walls & be open to all kinds of love. It's natural and real.

11. They need to make wheelchairs more sexy

Like attach a bunch of fleshlights to it

12. I would tap that.

13. Don't go for any leg related submissions... She will never tap!

14. OP i didn't think about this before, but my answer would be no to dating girls in wheelchairs. But your one of the most beutiful girls i've seen, so i just have to rethink :)

15. I'd date op

Nuff said

16. I'd date op
    Nuff said

17. [quote name='"Hejsvej"']OP i didn't think about this before, but my answer would be no to dating girls in wheelchairs. But your one of the most beutiful girls i've seen, so i just have to rethink :)[/quote]

Haha noted and thank you.

And thanks CalibudE, I'll take that as a compliment. :)

18. Shiiit... OP is cute as hell. No chair would get in my way.

If you're in the 608... hit me up ;) haha

19. [quote name='"wazzup123"']I'm never able to approach girls so.... no.[/quote]

This haha

20. [quote name='"walla88"']Shiiit... OP is cute as hell. No chair would get in my way.

If you're in the 608... hit me up ;) haha[/quote]

Haha unfortunately I'm not. :(