Girls in Wheelchairs

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by ajax99, Jun 12, 2012.

1. But you missed the part where she can not only have sex,but enjoys it too! :ey:

2. I believe you still haven't said why you are in a wheel chair ?

were you born like that ? why can't you walk ?

what happened !?!?!?!

3. She said it was a muscular issue.

She also said she can still move everything and feel everything,but she just can't walk.

4. I almost had the same thing when I was in a wheelchair. Ive always had bad knees and one day my kneecap popped out of place. My nerves misfired and never stopped sending pain signals. I could feel everything, the problem wasn't that I couldn't walk, but my whole leg was nothing but pain. After a long time in physical therapy, lyrica (now I use MJ) and 2 spinal blocks later the pain subsided enough that I could walk again.

I got looks and stares and I'm sure you do too, but seeing as you're an aggressive girl when it comes to getting attention of guys you shouldn't have any problems finding someone.

Its hard to be with someone in a wheelchair. It takes a strong man to do it, but there are a lot of strong men. My ex was my best friend before we started dating, and stuck by my side through it all.

Think of it as a blessing in discuise. You see so many girls complaining about being used. But a player wont bother you, only the TRUE men will see past the chair. It sounds cruel but if you think about it, it weeds out the bad ones pretty damn quick.

5. Actually, if you go to ops other posts, she tells exactly what happened. Thought I clued you all in a few pages back.....

6. Yes, exactly what was said above. Born with, showed up later in life, now in chair. :)

7. i agree with all of this completely.

real, chivalrous, kind men won't care about the wheelchair, we will care about the person sitting in it. if we truly care for the person, we will make ANYTHING work :D :smoke: :hello:

8. You be Rollin , they be hating

9. [quote name='"SniperKitty"']I almost had the same thing when I was in a wheelchair. Ive always had bad knees and one day my kneecap popped out of place. My nerves misfired and never stopped sending pain signals. I could feel everything, the problem wasn't that I couldn't walk, but my whole leg was nothing but pain. After a long time in physical therapy, lyrica (now I use MJ) and 2 spinal blocks later the pain subsided enough that I could walk again.

I got looks and stares and I'm sure you do too, but seeing as you're an aggressive girl when it comes to getting attention of guys you shouldn't have any problems finding someone.

Its hard to be with someone in a wheelchair. It takes a strong man to do it, but there are a lot of strong men. My ex was my best friend before we started dating, and stuck by my side through it all.

Think of it as a blessing in discuise. You see so many girls complaining about being used. But a player wont bother you, only the TRUE men will see past the chair. It sounds cruel but if you think about it, it weeds out the bad ones pretty damn quick.[/quote]

You are absolutely right on all counts. :) But sometimes it is nice to get a little attention without having to be the initiator.

10. No just get a wheel chair bumper sticker that says, "sex addict on board." The dudes trying to scope out your ass will get a clue.

I'd get another bumper sticker that said,"gas, grass, or ass" for the hell of it.

11. [quote name='"CaliBudE"']You be Rollin , they be hating[/quote]

Trying to catch me ridin' dirty

12. Why the hell not? I'd love it, she's much more likely to be intelligent and fun if she's in a wheelchair from my experience.

As long as she doesn't start to eat a bunch of fast food/bad food; I wouldn't mind.

13. The way i see it. Im a good lookin guy, you a good lookin girl.
    If you want my love you got it.

just sayin ya know. Everyone needs some love.
    trust me babygirl - you'll find someone mos def

14. A sticker on your wheel chair saying"Down to fuck" or something like that woudl be HILARIOUS! I highly recommend it.

15. ya know, I thought this thread was gonna be way different....need to keep my mind outta the gutter sometimes.

16. [quote name='"Stigma"']A sticker on your wheel chair saying"Down to fuck" or something like that woudl be HILARIOUS! I highly recommend it.[/quote]

Or "sexy on wheels".

:)

17. [quote name='"ajax99"']

You are absolutely right on all counts. :) But sometimes it is nice to get a little attention without having to be the initiator.[/quote]

Yeah I can imagine it gets irritating. I'm a very shy girl, so I tend to avoid all interaction (aside from online) with guys. But every girl wants a guy to come up and hit on them once in a while.

18. [quote name='"Stigma"']A sticker on your wheel chair saying"Down to fuck" or something like that woudl be HILARIOUS! I highly recommend it.[/quote]

Haha or just simply dtf

19. Nope!

There was this goooorgeous girl at school but she was in a wheelchair. I wouldve said something to her but ya know....the chair.

I don't know. It's just not convenient I guess. Like if we go somewhere I have to put her chair in my car and then once we get out do it all over again. And then when were strolling, i mean rolling together somewhere like a park or out at the movies we gotta have this BIG right of way.

And then the sex. I just dont know how that would work out. I know she has a vagina and I have a penis and it's supposed to go inside her, but depending on her disability :confused: how does this work out. Can she even move around?! or is it gonna be like a half-dead fish.

I dunno. Maybe if we were friends or atleast acquaintinces first then yeah.

But just walking up to some random girl in a wheelchair...no.

20. For a bit of a different perspective:
    One of my closest friends in a wheelchair and he has had a few real nice as well as sexy girlfriends.