Girls in Wheelchairs

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by ajax99, Jun 12, 2012.

1. While I was on a bus tour of a foreign country back in high school, I had sex with a chick that was in a wheelchair :)

One of her ankles was a little "bent out of shape"...I do not exactly know what the deal was. It just made it nearly impossible for her to walk at a normal rate of speed. She was cool as hell and down to have sex with a stranger though, so the wheelchair aspect was overlooked at the time.

I think it would be hard for me to date a person that is wheelchair bound though, I like to go hiking, camping etc...people in wheelchairs are not good hikers.

2. If she looks like the girl in your picture then hell yeah. Seriously though if she's attractive and looks approachable then Why not. I'm sure it's a lot of responsibility but I'd be willing to accept that. What brings this question up op? My first guess is that you are now in a wheelchair and are wondering about your dating future. I've been wrong before though.

3. [quote name='"thatrooper515"']If she looks like the girl in your picture then hell yeah. Seriously though if she's attractive and looks approachable then Why not. I'm sure it's a lot of responsibility but I'd be willing to accept that. What brings this question up op? My first guess is that you are now in a wheelchair and are wondering about your dating future. I've been wrong before though.[/quote]

Exactly, and that is me in that picture. Yah I've just noticed ppl seemed intimidated. I was just curious for honest opinions.

4. i'd show you the world ajax99! :smoke:

5. whatever's most comfortable for her :)

6. Post some pics! I'll approach you right now if your sexy....one more thing off the bucket list

7. [quote name='"illadelphin"']

i'd show you the world ajax99! :smoke:[/quote]

Haha well thank you.

8. heh, you're welcome :wave:

your disability (or whatever malady has you in a chair) should NOT prevent you from finding love :) if someone rejects you just for that reason, then they aren't worth your time :smoke: :love:

9. Use her for her weed!

10. #30 Jörmungandr, Jun 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2012

Way to romance the pants off her dude; what lady wouldn't shuck her drawers at the thought of being another notch on your love gun?

11. Haha whoa I was kidding about the Stephen Hawkings

I dated a blind girl for 2 years, I'd date a girl in a wheelchair

12. This is how I would approach girls in wheelchairs.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-N036yO3a-M]It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - What's up Bitches? - YouTube[/ame]

13. I definitely wouldnt. Not my style :confused_2:

14. Yeah. Love is love.

15. Of course i would, I'm not pushing that bitch around everywhere tho!

16. If I was attracted to her then sure.

17. I'd definitely try to make her day by asking her on a date or something.

18. are you in a wheelchair ? :smoke:

19. [​IMG]

20. my thoughts exactly :smoke: