Girls? have you ever done this??

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by CitySmoker420, Oct 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. have you ever stuck a piece in ur snatch?? cuz a few of my friends and i were kickin it gettin fucked up and drunk off are skulls and played truth or dare... nd this girl ened up putting her bowl into her vag.... yeah fuckin crazy she sed it felt amazing and i ended up getttin off from her that night any way... have u???

2. that is messed up

3. Word...

4. well was this some thick glass or hawhat.

5. I made a thread about my friends gf doing this and him smoking out of the same piece and it was never washed lol.

6. i was just going to quote you.

7. Never in my life.

8. I guess im the only one who doesnt see the big deal with this.

If it was cleaned after for hygiene purposes then no biggy...

I put my mouth directly on pussy so puttin it on a pipe that was used like that wouldnt bug me. Some dildos are made of glass so its not a foreign material...

Why is that so taboo?

9. It's not so much taboo...

...as it is gross and unnecessary. My ex regularly put her mouth on my johnson, but that doesn't mean I could randomly stick it in her cereal lol. Same concept here.

10. LOL wtf.. I think a vibrator would probably be much better, and not have other peoples germs on the mouth piece. I think it's cool you got off on a piece or whatever, but I think a vibrator would do more for you, and theyre like 7 bucks. Like to get my girls clit with it when I have her, she cums quicker, and putting it on the balls when the male cums makes it intense too.

I banged this chick in high school who said she learned how to puff a blunt with her snatch, but I didn't really wanna see that. And I was thinking "do chicks really teach each other to smoke blunts with their snatches?" lol.

+rep for starting a thread like this...lol...

11. lol wow..truth or dare ending with a pipe in a vagina. nice.

i can't say anything like that has happened, but a friend of mine put a bowl up her snatch when she got pulled over smoking:laughing:

12. That does make sense lol it is unnecessary but if my girl did it I wouldnt care. Id be pissed that she had to clean my pipe and remove all its resin but other then that the glass would be clean.

I get what your sayin with the cereal though...ima keep that in mind for anyone who pisses me off

"oh yea so while you were in the bathroom I stirred your cereal with my penis"

13. ok so on the topic of sticking your dick in things when people piss you off this one time my mom had a boyfriend that we lived with for awhile. and he was a huge dick. so one night after he pissed me off i pissed in his orange gatorade and stirred it around with my dick. it made me feel better. lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.