Girls....driving me fucking nuts. :(

Discussion in 'General' started by Foniac, Jul 10, 2007.

1. So backstory. I met this girl before school let out. You guys have heard it a hundred times. She lives far away, don't get to see her very much at all.

Anyway, I'm going insane. Were women simply put on this planet to annoy us to our wits end?

Example - One of our mutual friends had a housewarming party this weekend. We both showed up, and we were kinda distant. We talked - I was cooking and she would come in and help. It was sorta nice. But even though there were only a few people there, she still seemed a little far off. I'd suppose it was a bit awkward - we'd been apart for two months, and then suddenly back together.

Anyway, while we were down there - when there was a little lull in the party we went for a walk. I showed her my apartment around the block, then we went back to the party. On the way back, I held her hand and she seemed to like it. But we got back and it was like, same thing, distant, didn't feel like talking to me or anything.

Then it gets pretty late, everyone goes to bed, and so does she. It was mostly girls, and they all stayed in my friends room, I crashed on the couch in the living room. Right as I was about to text her and say "What? No kiss goodnight?" she walks into the living room and sits down on the couch next to me and asks me if I've got everything I need - and then kiss kiss kiss. Like, very very very good kiss. That lasted for a while. And she just surprised the hell out of me.

I'm sorry if I sound like I'm whining, but I'm just looking for some insight. I'm doing my best to treat her well, be sweet and funny and an all-around nice guy.

2. roll a doob my brother, you worry too much. let things flow n what happens happens.

3. Dude, girls are fucking complicated. You'll NEVER understand them, ever. So just do yourself a favor and give up on it lol

My g/f is fuckin moody latly and its driving me nuts. Like ill point out one of HER friends and she'll be like " What?! you think she's pretty now?!" So i just simply tell her to shut up and keep goin on as im going lol. I dont cheat and she knows that. She just does it to be a jerk.

It was weird though. Last night i had a dream that my ex g/f and my current g/f were wressling naked on my bed. Then my water bed popped and my house fell over for some reason. Really weird.

4. Maybe I just have to adapt. My last girlfriend I was in a relationship with for two years. She was very hard to get a handle on at first, but when we started going out it was pretty easy for the most part.

I usually don't get upset when girls pass me by. I'm not someone who falls in love so easily all the time. I'm very discerning.

This girl, we just started talking on a whim one day and connected so easily, it was almost like magic. I talked to one of her friends and she just told me, "She's weird. But what's even weirder is I've seen her changing since she met you - and not in a bad way."

I'm weird too, so who knows what will happen.

5. girls are very complicated. you will find that girls will act this way your whole life. roll a doobie, smoke, and dont worry about it. times are tough, obvisously it paid off when she came and made out with you.

stop worrying.

6. You sure are stressin a lot over a night that ended like that. All you can do is let the universe unfold as it should ;)

7. you stole that line from Harold and Kumar! lol

dude...relationships suck. people always get hurt. I've been there done that; in long relationships. keeping it casual with no attachment is so much better (as long as both parties agree to it) and it really allows you to stay independent and do things that you want to do in life without the bagage of a relationship in the way. sorry if i sound cynical to all you lovers out there.

8. I bet it means your kidney is in top-knotch shape. I bet...

9. She's Distant because there is someone else there at the party that knows about her and "JODY" back at where she belongs...... Never trust em...I mean hell they dont trust you - just return the favor.

10. They weren’t put anywhere we’re all one species that's deeply dependant upon itself. Women make life possible, simple.

Anyway...

As to your post bro, I respectfully offer this insight: Your girl strikes me as a woman that's very insecure in some ways because she rises to all the emotional occasions like kissing and holding hands but can't communicate her feelings. She does feel something for you, it just seems that she doesn't know how to express it around others. She wouldn't be the first person in the world to hold back.

My advice: Just hold her hand.

Stay green.

11. sounds to me like she can't make up her mind... typical of women. just dont force anything, if its ment to be, she'll come to you

12. That makes a good deal of sense. I talked to her friend, and her friend made it fairly clear she's pretty well into me. Her and I talked for a while, and she said she was so excited that things looked to be coming together for me and this girl. She said, "I approve of you now, since we chilled this weekend. I was wary of the situation before, but now it's all smooth sailing. Just wait till you get back to school, be her friend, and be sweet like you've been doing."

The other thing she said was that she can be like a emotional brick wall. But, since she's met me she saw that starting to come down. She said, "I've never seen her come back from a party giggling and talking about a boy that she thinks is into her."

I appreciate the feedback guys. The other girls I've been with have been extremely gushy, and reallly girly girl, so it's a bit of a change I'm going do have to adapt to. But I really, really like this girl and feel a very strong connection with her.

I will hold her hand. I'll try not to fuck anything up too badly.