Girls dont start conversations?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by exonmoble, Nov 21, 2011.

1. Speaking from my own experience, you starting conversation is you showing interest which flatters her. If she isn't actually participating in the conversation much or shows lack of interest in keeping it going - say to her. If things are left unsaid, it builds the tension up and then a shitstorm explodes.

2. Good advice. She's always responsive when i talk to her. Got me a bit worried about the tension thing because it's been like two weeks, think next time she comes online i'll just chat her up. I'm getting the impression that it's pretty common for girls not to start conversations, kinda the same way girls always want the guy to ask them out first.

3. As hard as it is for men to ask women out, it's just as hard for girls to show interest and let their guards down. Girls like having a guy at their every call and at the click of their fingers (not all do though). Show interest, make sure she's still interested in you - just don't suffocate her (hypothetically of course..) or allow your OWN guard to come down competely. Remember, a lot can happen in 3 months.

4. That's for sure, i mean i'm going to Thailand and Laos for a month. Guess i'll just contact her every now and then. Although i kinda thought girls liked when i guy doesnt care or whatever, dont want to be the weak needy guy.

and are you male or female?

5. You mean they like the whole "play hard to get" act? It works for a while but holy shit does that routine get boring. You'll lose her with that approach.

I'm whatever you want me to be sugartits.

I kid, I will dickslap you, is it seriously not obvious that I'm female? Look at the avatar man!

6. lol, it's not that obvious your a girl through looking at your avatar.

7. I'll display some pink shit and hopefully that'll be a dead giveaway.

lol I really didn't mean a pun to be intended there. Que the giggles.

8. some times girls don't initiate convo when they see someone they like is because they don't want to appear desperate and really hope that the guy will talk to them first. Just saying...

9. #29 DCsFavorite, Nov 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 22, 2011
    You've got three months of summer ahead of you while us up here in mainland Earth are freezing.

THREE MONTHS!

And you're complaining about some attention whore? Jeez, man.

Have fun for the summer. Stop worrying.

10. Dawg you live in New Zealand, isn't that an island in the middle of the ocean? She can't be too far away lol. How long does it take to drive from one end to the other? 1 hour? Go see her.

11. Just wait. Trust me, it can wait til school starts up. Maybe every once and again say hey or something but you really don't need to talk to her over the break that much. Just let it go man. There's not much a chick hates more than a needy guy. If she doesn't start conversations over texting or whatever during the break, it doesn't mean she isn't interested. These things just take a lot of time and face to face interaction.

12. Wow man, that came off as ignorant. But i guess it's understandable with the american education system and all.

New Zealand is bigger than the British Isles and slightly smaller than Japan. It would take me about 14 hours to drive to where she's at, driving would also be a challenge because i dont have a car.