Girls Dont Poop!

Discussion in 'General' started by GeorgeW Kush, Oct 20, 2011.

1. Is anyone else grossed out by the fact that girls take shits? I know its natural and all but it freaks me out LOL. Anyone else with me here?

2. As a girl who does not take shits, I have to say that I am disgusted by girls who do.

3. Girls don't man..

4. Just imagine they don't a girl told me she ran out of her bathroom halfway through a shit to go and watch a 1 min video of some famous guy on tv yeah it's confusing to me too.

5. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQoXhZxicYQ]Harold & Kumar battle shit - YouTube[/ame]

:eek:

6. Only if she's down for anal.

7. Royk tells me they do poop
    But its rainbows and flowers

8. #8 Douggs, Oct 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2011
    OP, please list sources for your information.

After years of scientific study, I have concluded that the female gender does not, in fact, excrete feces of any kind from the anus.

The specific purpose of the female anus seems to be a convenient gang bang method. This was developed over thousands of years by the process of natural selection, as it is impossible to stuff a single vagina with more than 3 dicks, and in nature, the women with greatest potential for successful reproduction can be stuffed with at least 5 dicks without undergoing the process of sexual combustion. :D

9. Eh, they're just like me, except for the female parts. Why not?

10. why make a thread asking this question? we all know that doesn't happen. we'll leave it at that.

11. Ew.
    Periods are bad enough.
    We don't shit.

12. Argued about this with someone the other day.

Conclusion: They indeed, do not poop.

13. Proof enough for me.

14. facts? i think yours are messed up boy

15. lol battle shits, fucking funny

16. My girlfriend has a vagina. And she poops. She tells me when she's pooping and farts all the gosh dang time. It's fucking hilarious :D

17. Some post the 2 girls 1 cup video.

18. [quote name='"fluffykush"']Some post the 2 girls 1 cup video.[/quote]

HNGGGGGGG no thanks

19. What about Trannies?

Try wrapping your head around that one.

20. I know, why does this thread even exist? Girls don't poop, it just doesn't happen brah.