Girls dont notice me or like me

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by chadddd, Aug 2, 2011.

1. #101 weedidas, Nov 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2011
    If you aren't being noticed, then maybe you just have a lot of bad behaviors and are just "that guy" to most girls. Body lanquage makes the first and biggest impression when a girl first notices you. Look at the fallowing bad behaviors, determine which ones you do, and change them! :cool:

1. Using “ah” and “um,” partial sentences, and partial words. Studies have shown that people consider others who talk like this to lack confidence and not be too bright.

2. Speaking too fast. This gives off the impression that you feel anxious and have low self-confidence.

3. Speaking with a monotone voice, also known as mumbling. People with a narrow pitch range are viewed as unassertive, uninteresting, and lacking in confidence.

4. Pausing too long before responding to a question. This indicates that you’re thinking too hard for your answer, which makes you seem indecisive.

5. Pulled-in, closed postures. An alpha male spreads his arms and legs out and is open.

6. Holding your hands in front of you. This is a defensive gesture.

7. Twitching your fingers or hands.

8. Touching your face when you talk. This indicates that you’re thinking too hard, you’re indecisive, or that you feel shy.

9. Folding or crossing your arms in front of you.

11. Looking down. The alpha man holds his head high.

12. Nervous facial gestures such as lip licking, pursing your lips, twitching your nose, and biting your lips.

13. Excessive smiling.

14. Walking fast as part of your normal walk. Instead, walk a little slower than normal, almost as if you’re swaggering.

15. Walking only with your legs. Don’t be afraid to move your torso and arms.

16. Slouching.

17. Blinking a lot. Instead blink your eyes slowly.

19. Holding too much eye contact when the other person
    speaks.

20. Being uncomfortable with your eyes. The bottom line is that your eyes should be comfortable, relaxed, assertive, and sexual.

21. Looking down or to the side before answering a woman’s question

22. Being afraid to touch a woman, and thus being nontouching. Be confident about it when you touch women

23. Turning your head fast when someone wants your attention. Instead use the movements slow and relaxed.

24. Using long, convoluted sentences. Alphas keep it short and to the point. If you’re tempted to use long sentences, break them up.

I learned the above from an awesome book and practicing. Before learning this stuff I used to be ok with attracting them and getting girl FRIENDS, but completely clueless when it came to anything further.

It's by far the best book I've read on the subject, and I've read a lot. Highly recommend checking it out:
    Click here to find out more on how to become an alpha male

2. It's opposite for me. The only way i have a female in my life is if they are interested in me? I've never had a legitimate female friend. I wish i had some of what you have.

3. Keep it that way, as a veteran in this field, there's nothing enjoyable about women constantly trying to play girlfriend with you because they're "worried about you", start being the hunter if you care for that kind of crap, especially complaints that are unreasonably idiotic.

4. seven6 can i give you some sex advice?... You should have sex with me. :cool:

and bro it just sounds like your in a dryspell. you made yourself sound desperate the first few pages but then you said in the past pages youve had sex, love, and a year long relationship so... whats the problem? just do what you did to get those girls.

There are still virgins out there we need to help! It sounds like you know how to get girls. Unless those other posts are lies.

P.S. seven6 if that pic is of you than you are HOT!!;) hit me up

5. Ever since high school I've been more or less forced to be confident, so now it's natural confidence when I talk to a girl. I think you need to force yourself into a good situation with a girl. Take the leap! If it doesn't work the first time, well... It was your first time! See, that's how you need to look at it. Be free with your confidence, be yourself. There's nothing wrong with doing that, even if you fuck up a few times (or even a dozen!).

After confidence, learn Charisma. Once you start realizing your full confidence, you'll most likely have a lot more energy turned towards the subject of girls. Be outgoing with them, show the way to your path, become the gift that the universe gave birth too! Girl's fucking love it, man.

Oh, and baby steps young grassshoppa. Babies don't just wake up one day and start walking around grabbing beers out the fridge. ;)

6. There are very, very few problems in this world that cannot be solved by lots of love and weed.

Don't worry. It ain't the end of the world if no woman wants you.

All you need is the ability to love, and plenty of weed. The rest will come naturally.

7. I got the excessive smiling problem, or am I just so high I can't wipe it off my face?

8. Try to get at the girls : )

9. Honestly op I feel for you. And to be honest this thread cracked me up. Haha maybe bc I'm baked as fuck.

Anyhow, here's my $.02.

You said you aren't gettin noticed by the ladies and you really don't seem to impressed with them. Well here's your solution:

Dress up in a big ass rooster costume, and when she looks at you ask her if she likes your cock. If she says yes, BINGO! Now you got a part that has a sense of humor or she's a whore and you can just fuck her.

Hopefully this helped! Keep smokin my fellow blade:smoke:

10. This sounds like exactly like me execpt for the working out and stop stop using herb part. But I just stop caring what people think of me changed my body language started doing some simple breathing exercises and and now I notice women checking me out whenever I go out now

11. okaty so let me get this straight. You want to change your life, but your not willing to change anything about your life or make any progressive steps to improve things? Just saying but you are your own worst enemy. Be open to changing things if you want to actually start making progress

12. #112 IvGotMilk, Nov 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2011
    Ultimate advice -

Everyone (not just girls) want what they can't get.

You may think this is a lie or false... but it's not. Think about it. How many hot girls or women have you spoken to, that you know you have no way in hell of fucking, but can't stop thinking about them? I don't know about you but this is an almost every day occurance for me.

Everyone also wants a challange.

This is also true. When things are far too easy for us, we get bored extremely fast. How bored would you be right now playing tetris on the extremely slow pace setting? You want it to be hard, but not too hard, right? Same with girls (pun not intended)

So the trick is to get girls, don't be a dick to them. But also act like you pretty much don't give a fuck if you end up with them or you don't. It will really make them question what's wrong with them and they'll want to find out why you don't care about them. It works especially well with super hot girls that are used to being complimented and hit on.

If she asks you to do something that you don't want to do? Don't do it. Tell her to fuck off and she'll be 2 knuckles deep. You bend over backwards for a girl and go out your way to do things for her? She'll think she can walk all over you and play her stupid mind games with you e.g. ignoring your texts/calls, trying to manipulate your feelings etc etc. You've got to make girls realize, that us guys won't take no shit.

Also from their perspective, once they have a guy that'll do anything for her, she has no challenge to keep her interested. She has no challenge, she has no interest. Which takes me back to my first point - if she has no interest she'll probably cheat on you.

When you're with a girl, don't reveal much about yourself either. She'll dig the fact that you have so much mystery. Feed her little snippets of info. Like a book with lots of chapters. You reveal everything about you within the first few months, she'll know everything about you and that'll bore her.

Just tryna fill you in homie

13. look up mystery method on 2shared, good book about gaming women very effective !!

14. Something all genders notice - confidience. Even if you have to fake it, it is a VERY attractive trait to obtain, just don't be cocky about it. Girls are attracted to guys who are comfortable with themselves, accepting and take everything in their stride. You shouldn't need attention from modern day shallow, insecure and superficial "girls" to make you feel attractive or wanted or even liked. Don't rush growing up or "growing into" girls (lol sorry I had to). Relationships aren't all that man. What would you say are your flaws? And don't be hard on yourself in answering that. Don't have a low self image because bitches are ignorant and want someone who will treat them like worthless dirt.

15. Dude, chill. You don't need bitches to make you feel good.

16. #116 chadddd, Jun 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2012
    woooooooow to have to constantly think about the way i act and my body langauge and behaviors sounds like waaaaaay more anxiety to me. And nervousness and too much thinking.

All 3 girls that ive been with with me came to ME. I didnt do a damn thing except be chill and laidback. Alcohol was always involved with them and me.

I dont know how to get girls. I just know how to stay cool and chill and laidback and then when they take interest in me, i can easily close.

17. OP you sound too afraid to try anything to improve yourself, no wonder.

18. OP I think you are thinking into it too much. Remember that we are human, it is a natural thing to get women. If you are out of high school then you should definitely have no problem because you dont have to worry about drama and rumors. Go out and have fun and who gives a fuck if a girl pushes you away or leaves or if you embarrass yourself or whatever.

19. just because i dont run out and try all these shitty suggestions in this thread? good call.

Lol bullshit theres tons of drama and rumors with college girls. And i do give a fuck if a girl pushes me away, leaves me or embarrasses me. Its obviously not for nothing, theres a reason. and it hurts my feelings and self esteem. To be constantly rejected most of my life.

20. Exercising, Feeling good about yourself, Being confident, Not making any odd facial expressions, and not talking with the word "uh" in between sentences - definitely retarded advice.

You're being a pussy man. You're never going to get a girl with that attitude, can't even take a little criticism. Have fun! :D

Being rejected in a part of life. Get over it and move on to the next chick.