Girls dont notice me or like me

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by chadddd, Aug 2, 2011.

1. This is why you dont get girls. Cause you dont think about the big picture. No one told you to go out of your way to do something you don't like. Why focus on hobbies? Cause no one likes a stoner that sits around with no ambition. Having a hobby is healthy for a person. It gives people common ground to help build a relationship and not to mention shows people that you have more personality than a brick wall.

2. #62 chadddd, Aug 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2011

actually no. Never in my case. not once. Girls have told me to my face how much they hate me or dislike me. Even ones that i had literally just met. lemme tell another story.

One time i was at my friends house party and i had just came up from the basement where we were playing hella drinking games and chugging tons of beer, so i had a nice strong buzz. I walk up to a couple friends talking to these 2 girls who had just arrived at the party 10 minutes ago. I had never seen these girls in my life, but i guess i could be wrong! lol

I cant even remember what i said, but i said something to one of my friends. And one of the girls goes "oh my god" and looks the other way. And i was like wtf.... So i kept talking to my friends... and then she started mumbling something to her friend. i immediately turned her and was like 'hey i like your necklace'. Because she had this really extravagant necklace on. And she gave me the nastiest look and i cant even remember what she said, but i got super pissed and walked away. Im almost positive they left the party like 10 minutes later. Just because they didnt like me for some reason.

Its ok though, cause i feel the same about them. Bitches aint worth my time. I really dislike most girls anyways lol. Im all about the bros and weed and alcohol.

My philosophy is that all vagina is the same. And this is basically true. The quarterback of my high school football team once told me 'if a girl likes you, stick with her. just take what you can get. it really doesnt matter'

3. hmm...well maybe that's it then. I think when your attitude changes about women , their attitude will change with you. know what I mean? don't take that offensively, wasn't meant to be.

4. I dont show my attitude though, i keep it hidden of course.

sorry i dont think i will ever change. I refuse to sit there and listen to them talk all the drama going on around the area... or talk about jersey shore... or anything superficial.

5. Sounds like you have "Nice Guy Syndrome".
    The more you look for women to notice you, the more you'll be disappointed.

Women are still old fashioned and like when a man approaches them first. Also, sorry dudes, but I've noticed men are completely CLUELESS when you're trying to flirt or subtly tell them that you like them. Women pretty much have to spell it out for a guy that they like them. Maybe lots of girls like you but you don't think they do.

6. Ouch. That might be the problem right there. Or maybe you should got for girls that aren't giving up their vaginas in like a day, or week, or month, etc. But really ouch.

7. I think it sounds more like those guys in high school who thought they were hot shit, and all deep and crap, better than everyone else, and doesn't realize he is dealing with other girls...also in high school. You are in HIGH SCHOOL, that is what you are supposed to do! Of course they are going to gossip and talk about shopping and Jersey Shore. Wait til college k? Or wait until after that when you don't have summer vacation for 3 months and you have a job and bills. Then you can date women who are deeper than 16 year old girls.

8. Well I read most of the thread. There is lots of bad advice in here but its not my place to call people out and tell them they are wrong.

At any rate you mentioned women don't notice you. Why would they notice you? Are you Justin Bieber or somebody? You can't expect people that don't know you to react when they see you. You are just some dude. Like everybody else.

I think media and stuff give people an idea that life is like the MTV beach house where people are all over each other within minutes. Not only is it phony, but its edited for time.

In real life other people are strangers. You can't expect women you don't know to swoon over you. You have to build trust and relationships before women even care. All that sorta stuff takes time and most people don't have a dozen women fighting over them. Most of us only have one.

Which brings me to my only real point. You seem angry with women. You said you don't really like them, etc. You can't blame all women for what a handful did. When you make conversation that kinda stuff will seep through. You don't even have to say anything. They can sense it.

If you don't change your mindset that women don't like you and that they aren't worth talking to anyway then you aren't going to change anything in your life.

9. exactly my point.

10. #71 chadddd, Aug 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2011

i think you misunderstood. Im already in college and girls are like this.

i dont think so.

11. To the ones suggesting working out, I'll vouch for that method as well.

Having a muscular body definitely helps with girls noticing you and with your confidence.

12. Step 1. Shove a banana down the front of your pants, have it adjusted to the left.
    Step 2. Have 100 $1.00 bills in a wad and a $100.00 bill on the top.
    Step 3. Steal a Porsche

13. Come out of the closet already. We all know your a homo.

14. give it a few more years...u'll get it. that's y I didn't bother to elaborate directly to you.

15. Sorry but I don't buy this, you can only hide so much from certain people at that.

Thoughts shape behaviors, you can hide thoughts but not behavior.

If a girl mumbles something you assume its about you and get upset, that is thoughts shaping a behavior.

16. Your biggest problem is the way you see and interpret women. Period. People have given you some good suggestions to improve your self but after reading your posts, it doesn't seem like you are willing to actually DO any of the suggestions people have offered. Sounds to me like you need an attitude change.

17. ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh that's what i need!

shit.

18. she was obviously talking about me tho :rolleyes: i dont see how that has anything to do with me. I dont mumble and whisper to my friends in front of girls. I dont do anything offensive. Im laidback and chill.

the girl in that story was just a stuck up bitch, dont try to turn this around on me.

19. youre not making any sense here lol! you want me to wait a few years lol....you didnt want to elaborate directly to me... lolol

just fucking say it or dont say anything at all.

youre acting like youre above me.