Girls dont notice me or like me

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by chadddd, Aug 2, 2011.

1. I'm exactly the same way. If you wanna pick up bitches you gotta have that sober intent about you, if you walk in high or cloud headed you lose that intent from being stoned and getting preoccupied with other things.

Girls don't want some fuck who can barely pay attention to what they're saying, is what i'm trying to get across here.

And by being stoned, you are being a fuck.

So, in conclusion, if you choose to be a fuck, please don't complain about it, saddle up and make a choice for fuck sakes.

2. to be honest i think most girls are retarded and they only talk about drama or superficial things...both of which i hate a lot...i dont even like talking to girls because i feel like i have to use a smaller vocabulary and talk about the stupidest things...

a few weeks ago i had these girls over at my house and they were like 'wtf are you using big words on purpose to make us feel stupid?' and im like -_-"

3. Don't let it get you down. All you can do is hope things fall in place and maybe the right girl will notice you.

It took me about 4 years to realize that I was going after the wrong kinda chicks. I just assumed that what my friends wanted was what I wanted.

4. #44 xpixiex, Aug 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2011
    Style helps a lot man. The clothing you wear, your hairstyle, the way you smell, what jewelry you wear even the sunglasses that cover your eyes are all style. Girls like preppy/peppy dudes for some reason. (At least where I live.)

No cartoon or movie shirts IE Batman. If you're not a kid don't dress like one. And please God don't wear any sports jerseys of your favorite team unless you're watching the game.

One last thing to remember... style does a lot but it isn't magic yo. It's just a very big help. You're not going to get a lot of women when you dress like shit.

No, I'm not gay.

EDIT:
    Good hygiene helps a lot too.

5. #45 NadaConnoisseur, Aug 9, 2011

Something tells me you:

have no self confidence
    possibly somewhat depressed
    don't have much of an interesting hobby or personality
    have a lot of time on your hands
    and afraid to stand up strong for something you believe in

why do I believe this?

You calculated a percentage of the girls that notice, like, dislike, blah blah.
    You literally came up with a number of girls on your phone ?
    You supposely try to keep cool with everyone and have a lotta guy friends. I dunno how old you are, but I wanna guess pretty young cause everyone's concept of importance of friends at a young age is quantity amount rather than quality of relationship. As you get older, people realize the quality of a couple friendships is way better than being cool with over 50 people.
    & in order to seek advice on ladies, you come to a forum website full of stoners and potheads that probably seek and give knowledge about weed (and if you know anything, then knowledge about this herb does not get you far with a girl, at least an attractive one or one who seeks a successful man)

Please correct me if I am wrong about anything i've posted so far

and now that i'm done describing you...

If you want to score with females then you might wanna chill out with weed (not saying completely stop, but minimize your use and spend a little less time on this website) , get off your ass, and find a hobby or two that really you can really seek interest into like playing a sport or build a project car. Dont put yourself as desperate and grow some nuts and act like you got some testosterone in you (find someone who goes to the gym and become friends with them. Invest some weed cash into some supplements and build a little muscle).

edit: back to hobbies, dont do anything nerdy. Females like guys with ambition.

6. Don't be so quick to make assumptions about the OP. You came off as a dick too, just saying

7. Just be thankful for whatever you get, even if they look like something that the cat dragged home - at least you're not married with kids and a shrew to support.

8. With the use of basic psychology and a grain of salt you can easily read people based some of the little things they do or say. This guy is looking for advice about girls in the real world. I wasn't being a dick, just being real and informative. You can't baby someone that wants help and expect to see major results, just saying.

9. -i dont know why everybody says i have no confidence...
    -ive been kinda depressed off and on since junior year of high school...drugs may or may not have made it worse, but either way i dont regret doing drugs because alcohol is awesome, weed is awesome and harmless, and psychedelics opened my mind...
    -i dont have many hobbies...i think my personality is good, i can think of witty things really quick and can always make people laugh
    -i do have a lot of time on my hands in the summer
    -im not afraid to stand up for anything i believe in. Im not afraid of anything really. i do not fear death. I dont have many fears. maybe some anxiety. Anxiety runs in my family

the reason i made this thread is for advice, not for you to do detective work and try to figure out my life. im not giving out any real information, so why are you even trying to figure everything out? you never will be able to. you just wasted your time, like others ITT...

Im in college. I like to network. I want to know as many people as possible to be able to do or get anything i want. And i usually get my way. i have carefully picked out my friends over the years.

You ridiculed me for coming on to this site asking for help saying "in order to seek advice on ladies, you come to a forum website full of stoners and potheads that probably seek and give knowledge about weed"

i saw the sex love and relationship section and thought i would spend 5 min of time typing up a thread where i can get some helpful advice. I know stoners are thinkers and this is a great community here.

There i corrected you.

So you want me to smoke less weed. How about no lol.

Get off my ass? How about no lol

find new hobbies? im in a weird phase in my life where im getting more and more interested in politics and astrology/physics/cosmology. What do you suggest for me?

Dont put myself as desperate? Uhhh no shit i think its common sense not to look desperate :rolleyes:

I dont care about going to the gym and getting built. All it takes is like 1 month off of working out and its all lost. Everything you worked for, all your muscle mass just wears off. Its bullshit. Last time i lifted weights was for high school football season. I love football, i had no problem lifting for it. I have upper and lower scoliosis. It hurts to do heavy lifting.

and im not even gonna listen to your 'nerdy' comment. Ill live my life however i want, i dont fucking care about being 'nerdy' or not...

10. my friends and i all agree on this, we would rather be alone forever than married to an ugly girl.

I have standards. Ive lowered them over the past couple years by a lot. But i still have them. for instance, if shes dumb, i probably cant be with her. It would drive me fucking nuts to have a dumb wife. If shes ugly, theres no way either.

I have the perfect girl right now, we arent together but we still fuck like rabbits whenever we see each other and shes smart as fuck with a 4.0gpa and she smokes more weed than me. Shes one of the nicest people ive ever met. She always wanting to help. Depending on where she goes to grad school, i might one day ask her to marry me. Shes soars above my standards.

11. I don't think people know you personally, nor do they care, but the things you type pretty much give yourself away. So don't worry abot anyone trying to got CSI on you. If people were trying to go doing detective work, then I'm pretty sure there would be hundreds of sting operations in the stash jar and not in this section...

That would've been helpful if you wouldve clarified that in your op instead of bringing it up as your "friends"

Be careful with your use of diction. You mention that I ridiculed you - wrong - no where did i laugh or make fun of you or intended people to mock you. It's great that GC attempts to create sections for threads outside of the subject of marijuana, but GC is not a great place to look for great advice about girls considering majority of the people signed up as members to seek/share info about the main purpose of this site, weed. You simply asked for comments and advice so I threw in my $.02 .

Well at least you have a passion for something. Use it to the best of your abilities. I don't know any females that get turned on and want to get in the bed over these subjects, but i believe you can find a female friend that would at least be interested with your thought of matter in these areas.

You come off as a lazy pothead who easily gives up on many things.

At least you show that you can stand up for something

12. Show them ladies what you're packing and pop your dick out every now and again. Like a boss.

13. bro i know how you feel. carry yourself with confidence and find a job where alot of interaction with female is standard. and just be yourself around them. dont be all like BOWLS, BOWLS, SESH, BLUNTS! cuzz most girls wont like that since its not a real thing they would be interested in off the bat.

confidence bro. and look presentable lol

14. ok first off you clearly misunderstood me when i used the word 'detective'. Im talking about you picking apart every single sentence ive typed and trying to figure out everything about me. It will not work this way. Youre obviously going to need a lot of personal information to make these strong assumptions youve made. Stop acting like your a god damned psychologist.

As for networking, they are my friends. Just because we are super tight and havent known each other since middle school or some shit doesnt mean they cant be my 'friends'. Also, I already have a large group of 'close' (or 'real') friends. I went to a small school and was friends with nearly everybody in my class and some classes above and below me. I probably have a solid 50 close friends who would do anything for me. I would do anything for them. i love friends. They are one of my favorite things about life.

And once again, i just saw this section and decided to type up a thread real fast. No need to tell me about how bad this site is for girl advice, i already understand this.

Lastly, why in the fuck should i focus my energy into hobbies just to impress girls? What about what i want? They are MY hobbies. ive never tried to 'impress' girls by doing certain stuff. Everybody knows trying to impress girls doesnt work and they most of the time see right through it. I think youre completely wrong about this.

15. that shit totally works especially if she is so used to being hit on LOL. u gotta feel a chick out and jes balance what you do...like fishing LOL...be all chill about, don't try to hard...don't be too damn nice or mean..balance. i don't know how old you are, but most dudes who weren't looked at get major play with more mature girls.

16. im a grower not a shower lol so could i show them my boner?

yeah most of the time i would bring up alcohol first anyways. Like shots or shotgunning. Cause everybody knows what alcohol does to girls ;)

17. so true!! i love nerds. I'm attracted to guys other women look at me like I'm crazy for.

18. #58 chadddd, Aug 9, 2011

Yeah i know exactly what you mean. I had this certain flow going about 1 year ago. Its a perfect chill/niceness/laidback confident thing. I was never mean though, unless i smiled and joked about it, which ive found girls love btw.

I was fuck buddies with a 21yr old when i was 20. She liked reading tons of books and was pretty mature. After like a week of fucking, she pulled out this dildo and told me to use it on her. She started getting freaky! after she got off on the dildo, i mounted her ass like normal (she had a 40in ass and a 26in waist) and when she started getting off she told me stick my finger in her ass. I was like :yay:

mature girls are badass.

19. not trying to be too cocky here, but i might be perfect for you lol

20. what's funny is that if most of the nerds that I was attracted to had more confidence, they'd be dating me. so I totally get the confidence thing. really, just do it, don't be afraid of rejection ...the girl you probably think doesn't like you, probably does. nerds r sexy. haha really tho.