Girls dont notice me or like me

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by chadddd, Aug 2, 2011.

1. Go to the gym
    Get a job
    Be confident
    Learn how to fuck

Having a car helps.

2. its all in your head dude. i'm not saying EVERY girl notices you or finds you attractive, but they are out there. you either aren't paying attention to them, or aren't looking in the right places. Believe me, i myself am single and have similar feelings, but mostly because i'm really picky and look for girls that are probably honestly out of my league. but i have faith i'll get lucky one day. But i have at least two of my good friends who are basically fat slobs, and have really decent looking girls. Chicks are fucking crazy man, literally... u never know when one is gonna be attracted to you. u gotta keep putting yourself out there and if u make good eye contact, talk to her.

3. #23 dudickle, Aug 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    This. Never doubt the confidence you gain from having a nice body, I can vouch. Alcohol helps too.

4. Confidence thing is 100% true, I wouldn't call myself good looking, I'm not a tough guy either, I do sometimes wonder what I have to offer females.
    But for some reason I do get girls who become infatuated with me and my friend always comments on how every time he turns around in bars and clubs, I am conversing with a different girl.
    It's definitely down to my confidence, just striking up a conversation and making them laugh.

5. here is the steps to getting laid

1. see girl
    2. man up and talk to said girl
    3. get her number
    4. text back and forth (being funny helps)
    5. ask he to hang out with you (or invite her and some of her friends to a party)
    6. get physical (touch her, hold her hands, hug, etc.)
    7. kiss girl
    8. ???
    9. sex

ALOT of alcohol helps between steps 6-7

6. #26 chadddd, Aug 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2011

i never go to the gym. i never workout.
    i havent had a steady job in 2 years.
    everybody keeps telling me to be confident
    i know to fuck very well :) ive made 2/3 girls ive had sex with squirt, made them call out my name, crazy multiple orgasms, etc

btw i dont have a car right now either. i recently lost it. I had it for the past 3 years too...idk how im getting a new one lol

tbh ill fuck any decent looking girl, id have no problem with a 5 or maybe even 4, depending how drunk i am.

I see any decent girls as fuckable. no reason to be 'picky'. all vagina is the same i promise, orgasms feel the same everytime. Your self esteem might be raised by having a hot gf, but trust me, a decent looking girl can please you sexually and thats all i need.

7. ^your hand can please you sexually too...

8. uhhhh fuck that shit i want pussy

9. #29 AbydeBySolace, Aug 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Haha...ha....hahaaha.....ahahahHahahahahHahahahah

Ur not fooling anyone :)

It takes experience to be any good in bed and you just implied you have very little experience and the fact girls ignore you.

If you're going to ask for help don't twist the story with bad lies.

Sorry I'm in a buzzkilling mood.

10. me one million five hundred thousand three hundred and fifty three op
    pay 'em no mind, visit a prostitute or something lol.

11. Yeah, I had to check to see if Chadddd was still the OP :p

12. Doesnt matter what i implied, i have plenty of experience, and to be honest, thats a damn lie it takes experience to 'any' good. Sex isnt hard :rolleyes:

Im not twisting my story with bad lies, just because a low amount of girls seems interested in me doesnt mean i didnt take advantage of it, i had a gf for over a year.

both of you can go to hell.

13. im not worried about steps 6-7, steps 2-3 is what i cant do because barely any girls are interested in me.

14. girls like $.
    girls like dick.
    all you need to know./thread.

15. Here is a list of things you need to have to get a girl:

1. FUCKING CONFIDENCE WHICH YOU OBVIOUSLY NEED A BIG DOSE OF.
    2. You need to like yourself. LOVE yourself. If you don't, how to you expect other people to?
    3. confidence
    4. confidence

16. why is it obvious i need confidence?

and i do like and love myself.

17. You sound like a pussy. Hate to be a dick but that's the vibe your giving off.

Confidence is key. You don't need to be a extremely good looking guy to get chicks. Sure it helps to look good to get noticed but that's not all it.

I'm assuming your not a "hot" guy if you are assuming that you don't get noticed. Well you lost that battle, oh well.

If you have confidence, it could win you the war. Who cares if you get noticed but don't do anything with it.

My point is that, learn to approach girls and be around them with confidence. No one wants to be around a little bitch.

18. Someone else on here knows of the Mankato/Fairbault area?! haha wow

19. fuck you

20. You serious dude? It's not that hard.

Having a good body isn't exactly necessary. But what isn't really noticed is posture. Good body = good posture. If you slouch you'll only get hunchbacked birds. Of course if you're fat it's tough to have good posture.

Eye contact is extremely important. Eyes tell a lot about you and stimulate others in weird ways. So use them.

A nice smile to compliment the eyes always works as well.

ALL of the above can be summed up into confidence. Slouching = sadness. Nobody wants to be around a sad fucker who will just spoil their mood. If you don't even make eye contact you won't get anywhere. A smile to radiate confidence is also key.

Keep your head high and be a fucking man.