girls do you like it when a guy cums in you?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by RisenFromAshes, Oct 24, 2012.

1. i hate condoms. i used to never use a condom until i got my ex pregnant. i found out that if you didn't urinate after a previous ejaculation, your pre-cum would contain enough sperm to get a girl pregnant. she had an abortion. i really hate condoms, though. it's just a shame that i have to wear something that feels like a candy bar wrapper on my dick every time i want to get laid now

2. Yea doctors told my girl she couldn't get prego, year and half later of some crazy sex and cumming sprees, I now have a little girl...thanks doc! Where did you get your degree again?

3. Cant get pregnant? Sounds like a challange. :devious: :laughing:

4. that one chick with the "ask permission before you cum in a girl" totally stuck with me. I told my girl about that shit, she was laughing about it too. So then we went to fuck, and right before i came i was like "is it ok if i blow inside you?" I'm SO doing that shit from now on lol..

5. Been busting in 'em since I was 15.

I've had girls tell me they loooove it. :cool:

6. Yeah I don't trust dotors so I still always use bc anyways. But I the only girl I know who's never been pregnant so I think I am broken. Or I am just way better at taking bc haha.

Challenge NOT accepted. Haha. I don't want a mini me just yet!

7. Before, with guys I just hooked up with it was nice I guess but I didn't really care. With my boyfriend, we have really passionate sex and I looove it, it's very intimate

8. My ex had a pregnancy implant in her arm, I think it was called implanon.
    It was awesome never had to use a rubber, although she ended up taking it out later because she wanted to have a kid with me.
    I only allowed her to because I knew she couldn't get pregnant anyways.

9. Wasn't ggrass that weirdo Russian who created that story about knocking up a 16 year old in thailand or whatever

10. sounds about right.......haha

11. Fuck yes. I love it. It feels so good. Not sure why.. Just makes me feel warm and happy in some weird way :p I love when my guy cums in me.

12. I also read a study that vaginal fluids on the penis induce feelings of love and obligations to protect the woman. I cant find it right now, but if I do i'll throw it up.

13. I've never had sex before, but it always turns me on to think of him (whoever.he.may be) cumming in me. But I never actually would let that happen. Just an innate desire, I suppose.

14. There are plenty of good contraceptives besides the pill that are really safe. None of the girls I've been with have opposed it, they all enjoyed it. I guess it's down to finding the right person to feel comfortable with doing so.

Ps. Too stoned to mind that last sentence, I don't even get it myself anymore :hippie: