girls do you like it when a guy cums in you?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by RisenFromAshes, Oct 24, 2012.

1. Neither condoms or birth control are 100% guaranteed. So just because you use them together that doesn't mean anything. And if you are only using one there is an even greater chance.

And yes, doctors told me. And I still use bc because I know women who were told they wouldn't get pregnant and did, including my mom.

2. Also, your mouth cant get prego. Just thought i wood add that

3. I don't care, but ask me first.

Like I know a lot of guys who feel girls are obligated to let them cum inside them, and that pisses me off. They don't have to do anything for you, and you should respect if they don't want your semen in them (they would pay the biggest price for the outcome, not you.)

4. Oh sorry i came in ur vagina, is that alright?

5. No actually :rolleyes:
    If someone ever came in me without permission, I'd chop there dick off and keep it as a trophy.

6. #66 Luc1fER, Oct 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2012
    [quote name='"digu miki"']

No actually :rolleyes:
    If someone ever came in me without permission, I'd chop there dick off and keep it as a trophy.[/quote]
    [​IMG]
    It was a joke. Relax digu.

Edit happy Face :D

7. what???? there is a permission? I'm sorry, if you're letting me stick my dick in you without a condom, i make the assumption that i'm cumming in you. If you don't want a guy to cum in you...wait for it...use a condom?!?!? it's crazy, i know. but from what i remember the condom prevents semen from getting inside you. might have to look that up again though, not 100% sure.

8. But you're still just assuming. And a lot of people think that pulling out doesn't work because they don't know how to do it right. I know my sex ed and I can say that I haven't used a condom in 5 years with limited BC use.

But my point is, just ask first and don't be a dick about it. :)

9. Ummm, actaully, there are those rare times where females do indeed get prego from oral sex.

Crazy But True: She Got Pregnant From ... Oral Sex : Vitamin G: Health & Fitness: glamour.com

Then there are those even more rare times when females get prego in there mouth.

Woman's mouth 'falls pregnant' to twelve squid after biting into sea creature, scientists claim | Mail Online

"The lady told doctors that she could feel something in her mouth which they described as 'bug-like organisms'.
    When examined, the doctors found 'baby cephalopods' attached to her mouth. These are small pods, covered in a cement-like material to make them stick.

Inside the pods is an 'ejaculatory apparatus' and sperm - with the apparatus expelling the sperm quite forcefully.
    After the victim of the 'attack' was hospitalised, doctors removed the baby cephalopods from her gums, tongue and cheek. It was only then that the pods were formally identified as 'squid spermatophores."

10. [quote name='"digu miki"']

But you're still just assuming. And a lot of people think that pulling out doesn't work because they don't know how to do it right. I know my sex ed and I can say that I haven't used a condom in 5 years with limited BC use.

But my point is, just ask first and don't be a dick about it. :)[/quote]

Dumb ^ ........That is all

11. Who gives a shit just have at it

12. I wouldn't really expect most guys to stop in the heat of the moment and ask permission so if I don't want him to on goes the condom.

13. women, this is your thread for easy likes! it's your time to shine!

14. Because i just need so many of them bad boys. :p

15. for some reason you (if that is you in your pic) reminds me so much of my ex, i like :D

do you let fuck buddies go raw or is that something special for a dude youre in a relationship with?

16. Yeeep that's me :)

Typically no, I have one friend who I let do it but we are really close friends and I know who he's been with and vice versa.

Once I'm dating someone one we get tested and then it's all good from there.

17. lucky guy, condoms really kill the feeling for me :(

18. Yeah I hate condoms, I'm sure it's not as big of a difference in feeling for me as it is for guys but I still think they are fucking annoying.

19. Beat me to it! :smoking: