girls do you like it when a guy cums in you?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by RisenFromAshes, Oct 24, 2012.

1. I know which stresses me out a lot! But the pill hasn't really been good for me, think of doing the shot, but not looking to gain a bunch of weight. Being a girl isn't always fun :/

2. [quote name='"underahoneymoon"']Not a stupid question.

And yeah I like it. But I also like being cum on so either way works for me.[/quote]

Marry me?

3. Get a girl who's got her tubes tied.

Rawdog

Bust inside her

?????

Profit

4. I love that shit, but only when I'm on birth control. Its sexy as fuck. The thought of my dude cumming in me (or on me) practically makes me cream my panties :eek: lol

But I see letting a dude cum in you as being something special. I don't just let any dude Im dating cum in me. I have to be serious about the relationship.

5. Theres a reason your rep bar is red

6. I love it, feels awesome :)

Now that I'm married and open to getting pregnant I get to feel that awesome feeling as much as I want. Yay!

7. Hmm that's the first time I've seen a red rep bar.

8. GAH why do I hate it when people say prego or preggers?

9. Ummm, it's pretty fucking awesome.....

That's all.

10. Good thread Op LOL

11. [quote name='"underahoneymoon"']Not a stupid question.

And yeah I like it. But I also like being cum on so either way works for me.[/quote]

Marry me?

12. Golly gee! Two proposals in one day. I now know the real way to get a man.

13. [quote name='"underahoneymoon"']

Golly gee! Two proposals in one day. I now know the real way to get a man.[/quote]

Marry me?

14. Well you know what they say, third times the charm! Why not?

15. [quote name='"underahoneymoon"']

Well you know what they say, third times the charm! Why not?[/quote]

Then when that doesn't workout ill take u off his hands...no marriage tho lol

16. That's fine because by then I will not be interested in the commitment that comes with marriage, having been burned by my first love.

17. [quote name='"underahoneymoon"']

That's fine because by then I will not be interested in the commitment that comes with marriage, having been burned by my first love.[/quote]

Lies!!

18. I get my dick tied

19. I miss ggrass... *cries*