Girls: Do you like being slapped around?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by SoCalPatient, Feb 4, 2011.

1. One of my exes used to like being slapped in the face, ass, and generally roughed up during sex. I was wondering if that is common and how common is it?

How many of you girls like being manhandled like that during sex?

2. i liked being slapped on the ass during sex and having my ass cheeks squeezed

i like having my hair pulled/yanked during doggy style sex

but slapped anywhere else is just insane to me

3. [​IMG]

Oh.. during sex nevermind...

4. she also liked being choked and i shit you not one time i watched her put knife up her pussy

5. my husband used to like choking me during an orgasm, but thank god he outgrew that

6. the fuck man

7. yeah whats with this fascination males have about grabbing a girls neck and squeezing for dear life? dam chokers you freaks!!:mad::mad::mad:

8. Seriously.

9. In general I've found it more likely than not that a girl wants to be tied down or spanked or have their hair pulled during sex

10. id do a lil spankin. nuthin too rough tho bro

11. Haha I had a girlfriend who was clearly trying progress our sex into her getting raped. At first she was like, "Hold my arms down." and I was like... uhh okay. Couple weeks later shes asking me to choke her... uhh nookay... I was like listen, I'm not conformable with raping you. She played it off like, "You're not raping me... I just want you to hold my arms down and choke me" and yeah it would have been consensual... but what the fuck bitch! Thats like... playing out her getting raped fantasy.

What made it worse was she told me about when she was raped when she was younger like 9 or something.

12. I mean....

if she wants it rough, I'm going to give it to her rough.
    :devious:

---
    HEY! Who are you to deny her pleasure?? Rape that shit man!!

13. Psychologically speaking, if someone is raped at a young age, they are more likely to request something like you described during sex because their subconscious is trying to make sense of their first encounter with sex. These people think its normal to be held down, choked, slapped, etc., because that was what they had experience at such a young age.

Eventually the person keeps asking for you to go further and further with the 'experience', and eventually you cross a line they didn't know about, and you weren't aware of. if someone doesn't get counseling for being raped, most of their relationships are going to end in a shit-storm of them crying, feeling unloved and abused, and the only thing the other person did was go along with their requests.

If anyone ever asks you to do anything like this poster above described, think real hard before what you are about to do.

14. You're right. I'm going to go find her right now. :devious:

Yeah man she was pretty mentally messed up. She tried to kill herself when I ended our one year relationship. Since then I've learned to be really careful about whose feelings I get myself wrapped into.

15. some interesting posts above this

16. i like it...but too much slapping in my face gets irritating...lol my threshold is about 10 slaps...above that and you are just going into unknown territory :eek:

17. I like rough sex ... but slapping my face or choking me is crossing a line.

18. I'll smack her ass and pull her hair a little, but always make sure it's not hurting or she's okay with it. I feel like that's as close to normal you can get with that stuff though, anything more is usually them having some negative encounters in their past like stated on first page

19. 10 slaps on the face ? uhhhhhh..

thats more like it:smoke:

20. eeee im like that...me and my friends sometimes just slap each other when we are drunk...cuz we are stupid :D