girls! do you like beards?

Discussion in 'General' started by dezz, Aug 21, 2012.

1. If so, how long and why are they attractive?

2. My hubby has a full beard. It's so thick that I can bury my finger to the second knuckle in it.

And I like it cause I can do silly things with it. Like said finger burying. But don't mind when he shaves it off either. He looks great either way.

3. BC loves my beard :)

she always plays with it when we are cuddling

4. My beard is so epic I have to feed it the tears of my enemies to keep it alive, and yes, the bitches love it.

5. I love beards that are well kept so I can play with them... they be sexy n shit.

6. wish they weren't so itchy i think i look better with one than without but w/e

7. Corretion.. I like his goatee.. And side burns. Beards are not that attractive. You can pull it off babe.. But goattee on you is hott. I love playing with your chin.

He moves his chin up and down when I do.. It's like a game. It's one of the things I really love that he does..

Guy's mustashes are ickyy.. They hurt.

8. Chicks dig stubble.

9. yeah a little bit of stubble is nice, not beards though ugh there horrible

10. It depends on the guy and what he looks like. My guy right now can not pull off facial hair, but there are guys who looks amazing with beards or other said facial hair.

11. [quote name='"Immoliate"']My beard is so epic I have to feed it the tears of my enemies to keep it alive, and yes, the bitches love it.[/quote]

This!!! This made me laugh

12. I wish I could grow a full beard. My cheeks don't come in thick enough so I'm stuck with growing out the goatee. Haha

But my woman likes the facial hair.