Girls: Do you like anal?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by DrLeonardHofstadter, Aug 1, 2012.

1. ^^ Its times like these I love having a husband ;) oh and he makes cute babies so..

2. I have a fear of pulling out a choco dick and i have heard anal leads to problems for the girl when theyre older? Anal just aint my thing haha.

3. [quote name='"shestones17"']

Awsome, just awsome! Oh and you're very welcome;)

I really do need to calm down though. I read shit on here or I visualize the shit I'm posting and then I get all worked up and I dont even have a boyfriend to fuck so then I just go and masturbate all sad and shit :( lol[/quote]

i know right. Im out of the country with none of my female friends here for sexual assistance, so its basically, read shestones post, then use the left hand

[quote name='"FacelessPotato"']I have a fear of pulling out a choco dick and i have heard anal leads to problems for the girl when theyre older? Anal just aint my thing haha.[/quote]

choco dick is a very real thing, and a rational fear. Dont be shy about asking a girl if shes washed her asshole recently

4. [quote name='"blackleaf28"']
    choco dick is a very real thing, and a rational fear. Dont be shy about asking a girl if shes washed her asshole recently[/quote]

"hello, I am looking for a partner to have anal, have you recently cleaned your rectum so that I will not get covered in your shit"

I could see that working.

5. [quote name='"FacelessPotato"']

"hello, I am looking for a partner to have anal, have you recently cleaned your rectum so that I will not get covered in your shit"

I could see that working.[/quote]

say it with confidence and youre in

6. [quote name='"FacelessPotato"']

I could see that working.[/quote]

Lol well you gotta be polite about it

7. [quote name='"Sweetleaftoker"']

Lol well you gotta be polite about it[/quote]

Ok ok ok.

"Excuse me madam, would you mind letting me know If your passages are clean so that I am not bathed in human waste when we try anal?"

How was that?

8. [quote name='"FacelessPotato"']

Ok ok ok.

"Excuse me madam, would you mind letting me know If your passages are clean so that I am not bathed in human waste when we try anal?"

How was that?[/quote]

its more something you say when youre right about to put it in, i wouldnt bring it up over dinner

9. [quote name='"blackleaf28"']

its more something you say when youre right about to put it in, i wouldnt bring it up over dinner[/quote]

Hahahahaha, "you better be clean" nah I know I know I'm just playing.

10. #90 blackleaf28, Aug 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2012
    [quote name='"FacelessPotato"']

Hahahahaha, "you better be clean" nah I know I know I'm just playing.[/quote]

yeah.. Il be boning an ex in the next couple weeks. Never tried anal though so im wondering how its gonna go when i nonchalantly slip it in her butt

edit: i meant never tried it with her

11. [quote name='"blackleaf28"']

yeah.. Il be boning an ex in the next couple weeks. Never tried anal though so im wondering how its gonna go when i nonchalantly slip it in her butt[/quote]

Good luck fellow blade. :smoke:

12. [quote name='"FacelessPotato"']

Good luck fellow blade. :smoke:[/quote]

thank you c:

and i meant ive never done it with her specifically so i wont know her reaction..

13. If only we can combine this thread with the "Girls and black cock" thread.

14. [quote name='"katattack"']If only we can combine this thread with the "Girls and black cock" thread.[/quote]

Hahahaha oh I gotta see this thread.

15. Hahaha, well I'm glad I'm not the only one that's taking care of themselves. I'm tired of it though! My fuck buddy has a girlfriend right now so I can't get the D. :(

16. [quote name='"shestones17"']

Hahaha, well I'm glad I'm not the only one that's taking care of themselves. I'm tired of it though! My fuck buddy has a girlfriend right now so I can't get the D. :([/quote]

that sucks. Il trade you some D for some V

17. Ahhhh, my man. Now that sounds like a fair trade to me

18. I'm saving my anal virginity for my future husband. Or, if someone buys me a tea cup pot bellied pig.

19. [quote name='"rainbowsunshine"']I'm saving my anal virginity for my future husband. Or, if someone buys me a tea cup pot bellied pig.[/quote]

I can have it shipped overnight.

20. [quote name='"Jamaican Hotbox"']

I can have it shipped overnight.[/quote]

Sold!