Girls: Do you like anal?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by DrLeonardHofstadter, Aug 1, 2012.

1. [quote name='"sorrowssong"']I actually was the first to suggest it on my current relationship lol.[/quote]

Nicer.

2. my gf likes it about once a week or so, she doesn't seem like somone who would do it, but she kinda a freak in bed

3. Pls go into details.

4. Its not something id do all the time, but once in a while.. yeah I love it. After you get over the pain it feels good. Its just not completely satisfying... I feel like I want to cum, but I can't and then I just want something in my pussy.

I enjoy having my ass licked.. I don't even care what you're licking, ass cheeks, inside ass cheeks, asshole its all good.

I don't just want to be fingered in the ass and that's it, but if I'm on top and he wants to stick his finger in my ass I'm all for it. Feels good man.

5. :hello: I don't feel like such a freak anymore! totalllllly agree!!

6. Hahaha. I'm not sure us both liking it makes us non-freaks. I think it makes us both freaks.. it also makes us awsome :p lol

7. Well if that makes YOU freaky... what does that make us?! :p

I always did like taking girls out for a walk on the beach........................

after anal.

8. It makes you guys freaks too. We're all freaks and deviants here :devious: ... well all of us that like it anyway. Lol

9. My ex loved it I didn't fuck her as hard in the ass but I still tapped it pretty hard

10. [quote name='"shestones17"']Its not something id do all the time, but once in a while.. yeah I love it. After you get over the pain it feels good. Its just not completely satisfying... I feel like I want to cum, but I can't and then I just want something in my pussy.

I enjoy having my ass licked.. I don't even care what you're licking, ass cheeks, inside ass cheeks, asshole its all good.

I don't just want to be fingered in the ass and that's it, but if I'm on top and he wants to stick his finger in my ass I'm all for it. Feels good man.[/quote]

i dont think ive read one of your posts without getting a boner

11. indeed. awesome freaky stoner girls. We win at life! ;)

12. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uoDMPHR94yg]ploft - YouTube[/ame]

I've said this before, but yeah I'm not really into giving anal (well, or getting I'd assume). I tried it once.
    After that, any given "fascination" was all but gone - it was just, like a less fun pussy to fuck. Like sliding down a waterslide dry. My chick is tight enough for me..just see no point to it, that and she didn't really dig it, so...

Also as much as a chick digs it, I am not about to lick an asshole.
    I can get a chick off without fucking with her ass, so...seems superfluous...don't get me wrong, we're not all vanilla...just, aint the thing in my bedroom.

13. Hell yeah! internet high five for us being awsome freaky stoner girls! haha :hello::p:smoke:

hahaha. Well, I'd say that's an accomplishment! :D

Is it wrong that I'm turned on by this?

14. ohhh have you ever been fucked in the ass with a vibrator??? I love sex toys!!!!

15. naw, not at all.... please, continue :yummy:

16. No, I haven't. I haven't experimented with toys much.. suprisingly lol. is it amazing?

17. :eek:

YES! Get thee to a sex shop!! ;):p

18. hahaha ok, I'll have to go soon. :p

I was in Spencers the other day and they had those vibrating panties. I want them! I dont really like things penetrating me unless its done by someone else (its weird, I know. I dont even finger myself.. all I do is rub my clit. ok... I stick my finger up my ass while I play with my clit once in a while when I'm really horny, but that's it lol) so those panties would be perfect for me. haha

19. [quote name='"blackleaf28"']

i dont think ive read one of your posts without getting a boner[/quote]

[quote name='"shestones17"']

Hell yeah! internet high five for us being awsome freaky stoner girls! haha :hello::p:smoke:

hahaha. Well, I'd say that's an accomplishment! :D

Is it wrong that I'm turned on by this?[/quote]

noope

[quote name='"shestones17"']

hahaha ok, I'll have to go soon. :p

I was in Spencers the other day and they had those vibrating panties. I want them! I dont really like things penetrating me unless its done by someone else (its weird, I know. I dont even finger myself.. all I do is rub my clit. ok... I stick my finger up my ass while I play with my clit once in a while when I'm really horny, but that's it lol) so those panties would be perfect for me. haha[/quote]

youve done it again

Thanks

:)

20. Awsome, just awsome! Oh and you're very welcome;)

I really do need to calm down though. I read shit on here or I visualize the shit I'm posting and then I get all worked up and I dont even have a boyfriend to fuck so then I just go and masturbate all sad and shit :( lol