GIRLS- do you feel bad when you cheat with a guy?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by naturegirl, Feb 14, 2012.

1. actually guys can answer this too lol. but yeah my best friend hooked up with this guy who has a girlfriend. her excuse was that she "couldn't control [her] body". lmao... honestly, i wouldn't care that much if i cheated with a guy if his girlfriend was a total bitch/did something bad to me. i don't know the girlfriend too well but the few times i've met her she seemed really really nice (and really quiet though) and apparently when the guy once tried to break up with her she cried ...so she's an attached type.

wouldn't you feel bad??? oh and this happened YESTERDAY... two days before valentine's day, lol.

and my best friend has always been so against cheating too, so she admitted this was hypocritical of her but doesn't feel bad because she "doesn't care about feelings anymore". wtf??

2. It depends on whether those cheated on shoot you or not..

3. Shitty but what's done is done just gotta move on

4. Nah no double standards. Cheating is cheating, i'd rather get dumped then be with a ho.

5. fosho

6. Yeah, cheating is cheating. I wouldn't put any girl through that, and I wouldn't want it to happen to me.

7. I say it all the time, I don't tread on the toes of the wives of men.
    I'm not trying to be the scapegoat for the collapse of someone's relationship.
    I could never, would never be "the other woman." I will only be "the only woman."

8. Save the cheating for video games you've already finished.

9. been cheated on a few times, fuckin blows. if i cheated id feel a world of guilt

10. I wouldnt be able to do it if im dating a girl its because I really like her so I just wouldnt be able to. I know dudes that do it with multiple women like its nothing even have a relative that I know he cheats on his wife of 4 kids.

11. But is it really her fault?

The guy knew he had a girlfriend and yet he made the conscious choice to break that invisible circle of trust.

The more you blame the other woman, the more your bf will feel he can get away with cheating.

12. If they both are aware that the guy is in a relationship, they're both equally to blame. Seems as though people usually point fingers at the guy, while thinking of the woman he's cheating with as just another victim. If she knows she's helping him to cheat on his woman, she's just as much at fault.

13. Nope.

I feel that if he allowed this girl to interfere with his relationship, then he does not love, care, or respect his girlfriend as much as her dumb ass think he does.

The other woman is obviously single and can sleep with whomever she damn well pleases. Granted she shouldn't fuck around with guys in committed relationships but shit if that's her thing, whatever. It does not make her a homewrecker or some demon whore, if anything she's helping his dumb ass girlfriend realise that her relationship has made a sharp downward turn, heading for the fiery pits of hell.

And who's to blame for all of that?
    The douchebag boyfriend.

14. If anyone cheated on my Ex (when she was with me)

and I found out about it, I would of grated there face with a cheese grater,
    bolt cropped a couple of his toes off in the back of a transit van,
    would of made him squeel like a little pig.

Think I'm joking? Been serious :eek:

15. kind of. my ex cheated on two different guys with me before we started dating, and yes part of me felt bad but i justified it because i really did love her and i felt that id be cheating myself if i didnt try to get her.

16. Why the hostility toward the hypothetical girlfriend? :confused: She wouldn't be a ''dumb ass'' for thinking her boyfriend was being faithful,that's what boyfriends are supposed to do. And how would the other woman fucking her man be ''helping''? Helping would be telling the guy that if he wants to fuck then he should leave his girl first(Assuming that she has any self respect because no self respecting woman would let herself be ''the other woman'').

17. Sorry it gets like that sometimes :(

But yeah its not the single girl's responsibility to sit and talk to this guy like "hey champ.. you should prolly leave your girl just so you can have meaningless sex with me and then gtfo my house :D"

I feel. When someone cheats. That means theres a lack of communication going on in the relationship. That happiness lightbulb has started to dim and one or both of them are growing apart from the other.

And when that happens, there are two options to make.
    1. Talk to the person you're in a relationship with and find out exactly when and exactly why the relationship has started to falter only so you can repair it if its fixable.

2. Cheat. And then when you get caught (and you almost always will get caught), you can bring up how you're feeling neglected and shit and make the person who got cheated on feel like a major dumbass (oh hey that explains why I called her a dumbass :D)

And obviously he's made his choice. So its not the other woman's fault. Its his

18. I feel bad when i even consider having sex with someone else. Like, sometimes, I'll be super fucking horny, see a guy and wonder what sex would be like.

But I've never cheated on my boyfriend. I couldn't.

I can't even lie to him without feeling some sort of remorse. It's weird too, because i rarely feel guilty, but i can't hurt him.

19. [quote name='"lightservice"']

Sorry it gets like that sometimes :(

But yeah its not the single girl's responsibility to sit and talk to this guy like "hey champ.. you should prolly leave your girl just so you can have meaningless sex with me and then gtfo my house :D"

I feel. When someone cheats. That means theres a lack of communication going on in the relationship. That happiness lightbulb has started to dim and one or both of them are growing apart from the other.

And when that happens, there are two options to make.
    1. Talk to the person you're in a relationship with and find out exactly when and exactly why the relationship has started to falter only so you can repair it if its fixable.

2. Cheat. And then when you get caught (and you almost always will get caught), you can bring up how you're feeling neglected and shit and make the person who got cheated on feel like a major dumbass (oh hey that explains why I called her a dumbass :D)

And obviously he's made his choice. So its not the other woman's fault. Its his[/quote]

I will never understand people like you.

Try thinking of the person who is getting cheated on and then tell me if its cool. I hope one day your oblivious to your own significant others cheating ways just so you can see how it feels.

God damn people are so selfish it makes ne sick