Girls, do you enjoy sucking dick?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Dubzilla27, Feb 16, 2016.

1. Yeah a lot of women say it turns them on to feel a guy get hard in their mouth. It means you're doing something right!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Hmu on Snapchat or ft me ?

3. This man must not have had a drink in the last 10 years to be so thirsty to create an account to try creeping on someone on a weed forum.

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  4. #124 Dizzy, Oct 13, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 1, 2023
    I Have Only Ever Done This For 1 man In My Life An Thats The 1 I Married To Now. I Like Seein Him Gettin Turned On So It All Good. Would Never Do That For Any1 Else Tho My Man Is Special So Deserve To Be Treated Like A King. :coolalt:

~Toni~

• Like Like x 4
  5. Your a Star. My late wife was really good sexually except she would not give oral even though I pleasured her but she had lots of other good points and I do not believe in forcing someone to do something they are unhappy with.

6. #126 Deleted member 616232, Oct 19, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2018
    That is really a shame. Your late wife missed out on a very erotic and passionate part of making love. There is nothing better than listening to your lover moan and enjoying the way you're pleasuring him.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. I definitely would wake up in my sleep if daddy asked me to suck him off, I do it because it turns me on seeing and hearing him moan. My satisfaction in it is pleasing him.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 3
  8. That is what I was trying to say. But it makes it sound weird when you say you would suck off your daddy.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. If you REALLY wanna get us goin, you gotta use the thumb too ladies

• Like Like x 1
  10. But I’m a submissive so it’s okay

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. Yes when he grabs my head and forces his huge cock down my throats over and over again till I'm choking, filling my mouth with his warm, salty cum

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  12. I'll tell ya what's really good though is when you wake up to your girlfriend or boyfriend (for those of us who date the same sex) giving your morning wood a fucking blowjob.

13. Not really. It shows affection and care.. I would rather my SO give me oral because they want to make me feel good versus being aggressive and biting it off because that is what your perception of not passive is. I dont nessessarily like the taste of pussy, but I will suck oysters all day long as that is what she likes. I would rather just fuck it and watch it be fucked but she gives me oral because I like it and I give it because she likes it. I would never buy a lolipop flavored like pussy. Id lap at hers for her though. get it?

14. I hated it so much when i was younger like probably the 1st 2 or 3 years i was doing it alot. i love it now becuz i guess somehow i learned to enjoy it! plus it usually means i'm next.... hhaha

• Like Like x 3
  15. I agree being next is good haha!

But yea I have learned to love giving them out too! When you get into it, it can be lots of fun!

• Like Like x 1
  16. I cant handle overstimulation, it always makes me impulsively slap on accident lol

17. #137 Alien87, Sep 2, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 3, 2018
    My girl loves sucking my dick and drinking my cum, she says she can suck me until I cum and be happy even if we don't fuck

18. My new favorite alarm clock

19. If we were rating answers: 10/10

• Like Like x 2
  20. Well....dat's a loaded question ;)

• Funny Funny x 1