Girls can not being jealous enough be a turn off?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by BurtonSnow, May 10, 2010.

1. don't listen to your mom. She's like the biggest cock block there is.

2. Exactly how I feel. Heres what I mean. Yesterday at 1pm she texted me saying she was at her one friends place, which is like a street or 2 over from me. I told her to stop by when she left and she just kept saying "maybeee." Now back pedal a little, and this is a girl who says omg i cant do anything, and 2 hours later is like ok lets hangout now. So a maybe basically means yeah, and I was just like ok so ill most likley see u. I think this got her angry that I caught onto her game, and actually did not stop over.

I was upset over this obviously, if it was a quick hey wats up and stayed for 10mins to catch up thatd be alright with me. She was with her friend from 1-930ish. Then went straight home cuz she had to study.

I am completly 100% ok with what she did all day, she ahs to go home, she was with her friend, w/e. Im ok and fine with that, but im still upset over the fact we didnt get to see each other. Im not mad at her, her friends, anything. I am simply upset/disapointed. I told her this cuz she knew something was bothering me, and moreless said thats no reason to be mad, and i said im not.

3. #23 IwasA.Smurf, May 10, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2010
  4. FACT: Jealousy is a females' trait.

dont give me no backtalk. :devious:

5. sounds like ya girl is tryna play games witchu. put her in her place. tell her what the deal.

and lmfao at the runnin train comment.

6. Shes defiantly playing games. We aren't really dating, but kind of still expect stuff like this.

7. my boyfriend is very obsessive....and in some weird way it does make me feel valued and appreciated and loved...like im such a good woman he wants me all to himself...but the reality of that situaion could be another story...

Ive never taken guys who didnt care what i did seriously...and you need to watch out for that...maybe shes not cheating but she could be flirting and easily targeted because you dont care how many guys are calling her...

I wouldnt call it a complete turn off but maybe she thinks you're like scared to question her

8. I'd say yes it is...but it's also just as much as a male trait too. Oh yes, I just back talked :p

9. Haha I'm talking back too, to say that jealousy may be ALOT or SOME girls trait, but in my situation, my boyfriend possess that trait and I do not lol.

10. you're just scared to hear her answers.

yeah yeah, she said she'd come over and was busy. we all understand that, but, she also isn't dating them and your lack of interest is hiding something. it could just be a way to deal/cope with the situation(s) or stress, a habit from childhood. but at the end of the day you do care or you wouldn't make this thread, no need to hide it from us, yourself, or her. it's good not to care about certain things, but if you were care free how does her not stopping by 1 night upset you this much? anyways its all irrelevant, i made the biggest mistake by never opening up to my girl. she loved me for it at first, never opening up, i was unique, mysterious, had value in my qualities. they won't stay around forever polishing there toys if you show them no affection. give them no reason to stay, it's like her gambling on whether you really care or not while other guys are constantly telling her they do. as much as you think you're the only one getting some, i bet you aren't and do have reasons to be worried.

11. No, it isn't.

Sorry, but look through all the threads about girls hanging out with their dude friends when they have a boyfriend.

All the responses are like, "I would never let my girl do that." or "Your chick is cheating."

Jealousy at it's finest.

12. #32 HookdOnChronic, May 11, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2010

Hahahahaha, that's funny man. It seriously just sounded like you were described me and my girl's relationship! I'm the exact same way! I have no reason NOT to trust her, and she is ALL ABOUT me, so why get jealous?... I just don't! She hangs out with whoever the hell she wants to. I think she has like 1 female friend and the rest are guys. Which I'm perfectly fine with! And she's the same way! Don't matter who or how many girls I hang out with, most of me close friends are girls anyways, she knows I'm all about her and wouldn't do anything to hurt her. And she says that she loves the fact that I don't get angry or upset at her over stupid nothings. I'm chill, so she says, and she digs that!

13. #33 DaiLLeSTeL, May 11, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2010

Perhaps some of these boys you girls fuck with possess a females' trait.
    :cool:

Real Men arent jealous.

14. Fucking love it!!!!!!!!!! True that

15. I find jealousy to be a major turn off. I'm not a jealous person - If I'm in a relationship with a guy it's because he wants to be with me, so I don't see any point in stressing about what he's doing and with whom.

Stay the way you are dude, if a girl wants you to feel jealous and gets upset because you don't, well that's her own insecurity.