Girls buying weed

Discussion in 'General' started by boobsaregreat, Aug 5, 2009.

1. Do most of the girls out there get a discount when they buy buds? Or do you have to "work" for the discount? I'm just curious and bored as fuck.

2. I always call the up the homegirl and have her meet the dealer...Needless to say the bag is HOOKED up each time but if I go by myself the bag is JUST RIGHT.

3. I know I get a good deal, but I'd like to think it's because we're friends....

ha

4. i don't know if this counts, but i have a friend who buys weed from a girl. she always hooks him up, but he has to work for it...

5. hey girl...use your funbags to get us an extra heavy fun bag.

6. haha thats cute. but dont kid yourself. :D

i dont think its that different than with guys. A dealers not just gonna give a hooked up bag to all girls. He hooks it up for the ones he likes or are hot.

EDIT:
    thats awesome

7. ftmp yeah

back in the day i did that and told her to 'tell her friends'
    once i had them on regular basis, i stopped the hook ups

they still kept coming - thx for the college tuition ladies :wave:

8. I pay the same price as guys and wouldn't expect anything less. Just because it's a black market thing it's kind of sexist to think women would get a discount. :p Oh well, I guess some do...

9. I FUCKING HATE all my female friends that basically use me for weed because they're too much of a girl to buy it.

kind of off topic, but true.

10. Haha, I have GUYS who do that! Like people who call me asking for weed. I'm like...uh, I don't deal. I can give you a number of a guy who will deal you weed if you would like. This one guy literally only wanted to pay for a bowl's-worth. Kinda annoying haha, but amusing.

11. I don't expect any discounts, and I'm not going to do anything extra to get one. :p

12. i would be willing to give a discount for maybe little Z job(if you have to ask you cant afford it)

13. a girl once offered to give me a bj for a dub:confused: so i said sure:wave:

14. my man, hahaha

15. I know a lot of girls who would always get ripped off because they didnt know their shit.

16. this too. i am guilty for doing it :eek:

17. Thank you, I have had 4 different guys try to rip me off because they thought I was an idiot, but I do have a scale and I'm not afraid to use it. When I showed the guy it was off he tried to tell me an eighth was 3.0, but I know better.

And yes, now I get a discount because it's a good friend of mine, always has been and always will be. I'm rather sure it's not because of my breastiglands, either. :D

18. I haven't ever gotten a discount, but I've gotten a little extra thrown in. I don't ever do anything to get extra bud, I'm just nice to them.

19. Back in the day if a girl showed some extra boobs when she walked in the door she got a lil extra, the more cleavage the better the bag, the more flirty, the more your gunna get smoked up, and out of the 40 girls i've slept with i think atleast 25 of them started off customers hahahaha.

20. I hate when guys try to rip me off, but then again I've ripped off plenty of dumb bitches off when I sold coke and fakes.