girls asking guys for sex?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by rastachic, Nov 20, 2009.

1. hey guys, a couple of days ago i posted about hooking up with this guy ive known for a while now. anyway, id like to do it again and am wondering if it would be too forward to just ask. we havent talked since it happens though i have been over to my friends a few times; we just pretend that we don't see each other. anyway, i think im just going to say something like "hey i had a good time the other night and was wondering if we could do it again", and leave it at that. what do you guys think, is this too direct?

2. hell yeah it would work, i mean if it was good or whatever. you dont know how many times i wish a girl ive been with would just come up to me and be like hey it was great i want more i mean it happens on occasion but very rare. i bet you would make his freaking day lol but thats just me

3. since youve done it before
    obviously the attraction is there

so i dont see why not

i would love it
    altho, itd be awkward if it was a girl that i wasnt attracted to, or didnt want to have sex with;

4. It's great to be asked for sex, as a dude. It's flattering to our egos.
    Not the waffles.

5. That would be the shit if a girl straight walked up to me and asked me to fuck. Do it. It will definitely work. No guy would turn that down.... Unless he's gay.

6. ah yes, that reminds me of an important point i missed. he was drunk when he messaged me, so that's why i'm having second thoughts about asking to hook up again because i feel like he may have been under the influence of beer goggles or regrets doing it for some other reason. however, my friends insist that since its not like we just met at a party and hes seen and knows me from before, then he obviously wanted to do it.

i really dont drink regularly and dont have a good grasp of exactly what alcohol does to your judment, etc. so any input would be appreciated. :)

7. People let their guard down when they're drunk, the aren't as shy either; this is probably why he messaged you.

If you can, try and make it sexy, not awkward. This depends on how much charisma you can muster up for it :p Good luck!

8. Even if he was drunk, he will not turn down you asking him to fuck unless you are some kind of circus freak.

9. B_herb, you're kinda promoting a stereo type...

I've turned down considerably more women than I've had sex with, which is low double digits. Not every guy in the world sleeps with anything.

10. While the beer goggle effect does some scary shit, I will admit, that if many of my less attractive female friends came to me and wanted to hook up, I would bang them without hesitation.

11. Yeah, but she said she slept with him before. If he would do it once, why not do it again?

12. Ask if he wants to come over and watch a movie. He'll get the message

13. ^That.

14. yeah just say it.
    dont play games. just be like, "wanna fuck?" or more lady like whatevs.

id like to say, no ones every asked me for sex:(

15. He's a male. Just say "I wanna fuck" and he will get to work.

16. Just tell him u want to fuck. If he is in the majority of MOST men, he will just be happy u didn't beat around the bush, and got to the point.

YOU: "hey u wanna go to my house and fuck again?"
    (any heterosexual man) : "Absolutely."

done and done. :cool:

17. text him this

"soooo reenactment of the other night? yes, no?"

18. No, I agree. If he's done it once, he'll do it again.

19. just say "yo when you gonna tap this"

20. I have always preferred women who are direct.

Why be vague?