Girls are ugly without make up

Discussion in 'General' started by 3XL, Jan 6, 2013.

1. Seriously even the hottest women in the world look like the devil without make-up. Wtf is up with this? Are men really the more attractive gender? We dont make up and many guys in the world actually look good, work out, etc.

I am obviously interested in women being a guy, but i just find it weird how different they look without makeup. Hopefully Im not the only who thinks this...

2. #2 The Incredible, Jan 6, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2013
    every girl ive ever dated is naturally beautiful... i dont date girls that have wear make up

but cant blame OP since he only sees the girls at his middle school

3. How superficial. There are definitely plenty of naturally beautiful women.

4. I think that you will have a couple of men agree with you but not most.

5. You are idjit.

There are plenty of girls with natural beauty, how about you take off those corporate lenses and see with your eyes?

6. :) :smoking::smoking::smoking:

Attached Files:

7. Sweatpants, hair tie, chilling with no make up on. That's when you're the prettiest. I hope that you don't take it wrong.

Yep. Drake was right.

8. Maybe youre right just a thought i had, no offense to anyone lol

9. Pussy dont have make up

10. You must not get many women...

11. OP i honestly feel very bad for you man

I find girls who only look good with make up is actually a really ugly thing for me. Its also a turn off

Now an all natural girl with a pretty face is what its all about man.

Silicone hoes have all the confidence, but the natural girls get all the compliments

Idk im high

12. I think that saying should be switched

13. Probably lol

14. I agree op lol

In general girls go down like 2 or 3 points in attractiveness after no makeup haha

15. A girl with sweats is hot. Easy to take it off ;)

16. Yay lol not the only one

17. I worked with a guy who said the same thing to another coworker, (however it was obviously for my benefit) going on about how European girls put make up on to go to burger king and are beautifull and his fiancee never puts it on even for special occasions, went on about how she looked gross too yadda yadda blah blah. Long story short, I hated that guy.

18. Yea peepz arent too keen on admitting it

Pretty cool in a way tho, no pedestal rly, that beautiful girl u see who gets complimented 24/7?

Yea give a good wipe of her face with makeup remover and no more beautiful girl

19. All girls become beauty queens
    Once they take their pants off

20. i know a chick that looks amazing with no makeup. just depends on the girl honestly