Girls are evil.

Discussion in 'General' started by EnjoiKush, Aug 8, 2012.

1. I used to put girls on a pedestal, but the same girls destroyed the pedestal and knocked themselves down to the ground.

Most of the girls I know are hungrier for dick than dudes are for pussy. That's okay, but they still play the innocent princess role. I'm college aged, maybe they get realer as they get older, whatever, but now most of them got more faces than a hydra..

2. It's different for women lol

3. #43 Dannyscott, Aug 9, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2012
    LOL don't kid yourself into thinking they're going to be any different in college. Its simply an extension of high school and their thighs...

But damn you smoke and rastle'? I had to stop days if not weeks before big matches. Doesn't a shorter lung capacity cause issues?

Anyways, take it from these guys.

Wham.

and BAM!

hit the nail on the head. Womenfolk such as Exhibit A; here demonstrate these points completely.
    Just like Your Love I like my girls a little bit older. And they like me better, Go for the older women my friend. They generally tend to appreciate the finer things in life then submitting to the naivete inhalation of the queen bitch of the universe plague that has for some reason grasped most girls of this and the recent generation.

But just let them get passed the self-consumed phase, naturally teenagers only think about themselves and whatever will serve as their instant gratification best. Not all of them will remain in that state and will mature or disappear into irrelevance or the unhealthy relationships that they will have damned themselves into.

4. I feel you OP.. Just yesterday I went to the mall with a buddy to just chill.. Obviously we checked out a few girls but what pissed us both off is we were walking and we just glanced at these girls walking past us and they were all butt ugly but you still look at someone for a second when they walk past right? well one of the girls blurts out "YOU DONT HAVE TO STARE AT ME!" we had no idea what she was talking about.. then she told her friends and they acted like we were total pervs or something.. for absolutely no reason. It pissed me off so much I yelled in front of everyone "No one is looking at your ugly fucking face! especially us you stupid cunt!"

Then another time 2 girls were walking really slow and they cut past us so I stopped and pointed in the direction they were going and said "go ahead" and one of the girls looks back at me and say "EWWWW" for no fucking reason! I got pissed again and yelled out "Fuck you! you stupid bitch!"... We both have NEVER been able to go to the mall without getting into some kind of confrontation with the opposite sex.. and all we do is walk around and chill but women have such huge sticks up they're asses!

There are plenty of other times we've gone out and I've just smiled at a woman and they act like you are the biggest fucking perv... not like me smiling at them as in I want them... just me being an all around nice person and smiling at anyone.. I'm not an unattractive guy and I don't look like a creeper or perv so I've just come to the conclusion that every women thinks shes a fucking god because she has a vagina.. girls piss me off man.. they are fucking evil and talk about how they want a "nice guy" and they are literally the biggest bitches in this world.

granted the mall isn't the BEST place to meet chicks but still.. I just want to go through my day without a woman thinking im hitting on her or I want her.. FUCK.. can't I just have a nice day and compliment a woman or smile at a woman without her thinking I'm trying to get in her pants? NOT ALL GUYS ARE LOOKING TO FUCK YOU AFTER SEEING YOU FOR THE FIRST SECOND! GET OVER YOURSELVES!

5. Thats where I live bro! :smoke::smoke: I've always wanted to smoke it up with a GC member xP

6. Then they turn to lesbians and think they are better

7. we're not hungrier for dick than guys are for pussy, we're as hungry as guys are but thats frowned upon. if a guy sleeps with 10 girs hes a mack if a girl sleeps with 10 guys shes a slut, its a double standard thats slowly being broken down, just because women are having more sex, por being more open about sex now than they were say 20 years ago doesent make us bad people, were as entitled to go out and have one night stand as guys are,

8. I said the same thing and gave up for 3 years, I decided to let love find me and now I'm with the most perfect woman ever and we want to spend our lives together, but then again she's one of those smart, innocent and shy girls but she isn't shy or innocent anymore. ;)

9. all the same.... their duty in life is to create hate, discontent, anguish with any male species they come in contact with. cant help it, its born in every one of um!!

10. foreal

mad lesbians in high school these days

11. A woman is more dangerous than a loaded pistol
    they promise you heaven, then give you hell..
    my little baby is driving me crazy

12. hey, just because your experiences have been bad, doesnt mean that we are all like that.. stop trying to find females/attention in the wrong places. you attract what you are. if you project that you are a "dime piece" thats what you will get.. but YOU men all look for the sexy model, ten pounds of makeup type, yeah they tend to be more high maintenance and need more money so they can be bitches. because u men give them that power. so stop pleasing them and giving them everything they look at and maybe they will get the reality check that they aint all that...

13. Yeah, because college girls are so much better? :rolleyes:

You'll learn that love doesn't exist eventually besides in an unconditional way for your own children. All girls are heartless and all men are dogs. Get used to it no use complaining.