girls and relationships

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Slusheedude, Feb 22, 2008.

1. fuck girls

they are annoying, controoling, hormonal, douchebags

im not sexist but i just need to vent

the only girl that has ever been steady and doesnt bitch about anything is Mary Jane

and being out of town thats one thing i cant fucking have

im sick and tired of being taken advantage of
    its bullshit
    fuck this shit and fuck vacations

2. women be shoppin

3. Looks like someone's got some built up rage.

What happened?? I'm sure a nice joint will get you feeling good again.

4. "....she was a flake like corn and I was born not to understand, by letting her pass I have proved to be a better man...."

5. Dude, I feel you. I've been smoking up these same 3 girls for the past month every weekend. They can't pay for shit, these fucking skanks can't even put together 3 bucks to buy me some food and a coke after a FREE smoke sesh.

The "head bitch" of the three sent me a text like an hour ago saying "Hey, we want to smoke tonight! you down?" Now, of course, this chick means "Hey, we wanna smoke your bud for free for the fifth weekend in a row without having to reimburse you in any way, shape or form." So I reply with "Sure, got any bud? Bud money?"

It's funny, because I have yet to get a response.

6. shes just being retarded

she takes advantage of me being nice

like she was like ohh im gonna go chill with my friend jdawg and i was like tahts fine
    shes like ill call u when i get home

to no avail she doesnt call
    and when she does she says ohh well i fell asleep right when i got home at 1015

yet i talked to one of my friends and he said that he saw he chilling with like 3 guys at like 2 in the morning

7. slush..thats when u say to yourself..i think i need to kick this one to the curb...its great that there are still nice guys out there, but they are soo hard to find ne more cuz of stupid bitches like that that taint them and make them afraid to have any sort of viable relationship with other girls...wimmin be kah-ray-zee

8. Threads like this that disrespect women are going in Pandora's Box where they belong. IMHO men that are secure with themselves don't need to call women bitches or any other name because they can express themselves a lot better than that.

Peace.

9. us wimmin are allowed tho rite? lol...i dont call all of us bitches..just the ones that imho deserve the title

10. hahaha fuck bitches...if they want some dick bad enough they'll come a-runnin back.

that is of course unless the other dude(s) they with can deal it better than you.

hey , it happens. even to super-studs who are hung like rabid donkeys like me :D

11. we aren't talking about all women, just the bitches.. ;)
    fuck bitches.

12. bitches are triflin =)

13. couldnt have said it better.

14. Bitches arent women, they're assholes trapped in a woman's body, there are some women that are cool, (by cool I mean good personalities, not that they necessarily put out, I know a lot of sluts that are complete bitches)

15. lol.

Anyway, like it or not women are the only humans who have vaginal cavities. Unless your planning on switching teams on us, I think your shit outa luck:eek:

16. Dude no offence but that's really lame you somked these 3 slags 5 times without getting anything back. Comon man that's lame..

And to the OP: Don't be sexist.

17. too many of those these days...... I've dated a couple myself......

18. the dick is free but my time isn't

19. Perhaps he needs more than bud to get chiks? If they're not forthcumming, then tell them to get the hell out. End of story.

Biologically speaking though, wimmin are programmed to be very picky about men, so they can mate with the ones they deem best for them. Men are programmed to schtup as many as possible. This is why rape occurs. Guys get all impatient with those picky bitches! LOL
    I do not condone rape at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Let the wimmin pick you. But don't let them take advantage of you.