girls and bud

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Bontog, Nov 25, 2011.

1. [quote name='"R0Y5TON"']I dont think ide like to smoke with girls[/quote]

maybe you just like dudes too much?

2. aww. theres a lot of chick stoner hate in here:/ but i suppose some of it is warranted. chicks do get kind of stupid when they're high sometimes.. not all of us do tho>.< what is it that you're looking for in a girl? pretty, smart, and smokes of course, but anything else more specific? cuz that is a huge factor in where you go to meet her.

3. Girls smoke... just gotta know where to look for them... lol we hide!
    Sounds weird but i had all smoking buddies (guys) and i'm a girl...
    but i had a huge group of chicks i smoked with..
    strippers smoke weed.. how i know this .. i love strip clubs haha...well
    use to love them.. but every girl in there smokes.. promise you!

4. There are sooooooo many girls who smoke, I can't even believe this. But, a lot of girls like to smoke with just the girls. Same reason sometimes guys just wanna smoke with the guys.

We end up looking at eachother maybe differently after that blaze sesh ya know?

5. Nuh uh. Every man on this forum who has posted, is posting, and shall post wants a stoner chick.

I, however, would prefer that every woman who is alive or shall be born from this moment out be a pothead. I demand it, actually.

6. i have problems finding other girls to toke with. guys easily 9/10 smoke that i meet lol

7. Ha well then youre not smoking with the right babes. Real stoner chicks are the tits man.

8. Well I like to disagree, if you're a real stoner then girls guys what have you are all the same and you're all just trying to do what yall have in common and love. Getting high. And for me at least the herb reveals you unto yourself so if you look at each other diffferent then maybe you're not completely compatible?

9. this is true. Its often after that smoke sesh, when i look over at that guy and realize if the feelings have changed. Smoking with a girl or guy you like is the true test.

10. [quote name='"THCandroid"']

maybe you just like dudes too much?[/quote]

Lmao!

11. WTF!? Im a chick I have been smoking since I was 13 and Im now 20! I always smoke! Everyday! I work during the day come home have a beer and smoke it up with my room mate. Honestly Im the best to smoke with! Im not a dumbass and Im pretty hot and I can handel the bud.

12. you both said it perfectly!

I feel like once I smoke, I see everything in it's truest form and feel many realizations.

I'm a girl and I consider myself a stoner. BUT I only just started smoking in August of 2010, so I'm not uber experienced. If I have weed, I'll smoke multiple times a day. I'm also way more likely to smoke 4 or 5 small bowls per day and still be able to stay awake for my daily routine than to smoke large increments of weed in one sitting......unless I've got nothing to do

I've got 1 best friend who is a girl and she is bomb as fuck and we always get high and have an amazing time, but other than that most of my friends are guys that I smoke with and none of them have ever complained about my behavior (that I know of).

I also really like to smoke with my boy:p I have done goofy things around him when super stoned, but who the fuck doesn't do goofy things when they're super stoned. Once we were smoking in his car while parked in the middle of no where and I had to go pee so I was going to get out of the car and pee in the grass.. but I couldn't remember how to get out of the car. I completely forgot that door-handles existed and I just tried for like 3 seconds to push the door... eventually I found out but he hasn't let me live that one down.

13. haha, you're great. that's so fucking funny, i've been there...

14. [quote name='"bsuttoi"']

you both said it perfectly!

I feel like once I smoke, I see everything in it's truest form and feel many realizations.

I'm a girl and I consider myself a stoner. BUT I only just started smoking in August of 2010, so I'm not uber experienced. If I have weed, I'll smoke multiple times a day. I'm also way more likely to smoke 4 or 5 small bowls per day and still be able to stay awake for my daily routine than to smoke large increments of weed in one sitting......unless I've got nothing to do

I've got 1 best friend who is a girl and she is bomb as fuck and we always get high and have an amazing time, but other than that most of my friends are guys that I smoke with and none of them have ever complained about my behavior (that I know of).

I also really like to smoke with my boy:p I have done goofy things around him when super stoned, but who the fuck doesn't do goofy things when they're super stoned. Once we were smoking in his car while parked in the middle of no where and I had to go pee so I was going to get out of the car and pee in the grass.. but I couldn't remember how to get out of the car. I completely forgot that door-handles existed and I just tried for like 3 seconds to push the door... eventually I found out but he hasn't let me live that one down.[/quote]

Damn u sound like a cool chick

15. I know plenty of chicks that smoke and in my experience they have been better behaved than some of the guys I smoke with.. I have a friend that puked all over me and my stash one time... most of the girls I know that smoke though look like they could play linebacker for the packers

16. [quote name='"bsuttoi"']

you both said it perfectly!

I also really like to smoke with my boy:p I have done goofy things around him when super stoned, but who the fuck doesn't do goofy things when they're super stoned. Once we were smoking in his car while parked in the middle of no where and I had to go pee so I was going to get out of the car and pee in the grass.. but I couldn't remember how to get out of the car. I completely forgot that door-handles existed and I just tried for like 3 seconds to push the door... eventually I found out but he hasn't let me live that one down.[/quote]

Haha that's hilarious! I'm sorry but I'm not sure id let you leave that down either :D but ill share an embarrassing story from like..two years ago...

I was in my car with my ex and one of his friends and we were passing around my bubbler. I'm kind of one to keep packing bowls because I'm generous and at the time had a high tolerance..so we smoking in my car for a good amount of time just parked at the beach, and the pipe got kind of clogged up so I'm holding it...and I was stoned..and forgot about the nasty water inside..and blew on it super hard...and nasty bubbler water went all over me :( my friends have never let me live that one down lol.

I'm with you though, to my knowledge no one has complained about my behaivor, I have one close girlfriend I used to smoke with a lot(I've cut down from daily smoking to a couple times a month) she was awesome. She would come over and we would chill and smoke from my bong for a bit then head out. Most of my guy friends won't shut up about how they miss how much I used to smoke lol aparently I'm not cool anymore :p maybe its because I'm comfortable around guys, I've always had more guy friends, was a tomboy until I was like 18(now I'm 20)...I think maybe some girls feel like they need to impress people or something, because I agree with most of the posts in here that girls can be super annoying to smoke with but then again so can anyone...there's always that dude who's "sooooo baked" eats all your damn chips and won't shut up about how awesome some music you don't like it and how stoned they are and then passes out on your damn couch after smoking your weed and never sharing there's /mini rant! Lol :D

17. [quote name='"SexiiBitch101"']WTF!? Im a chick I have been smoking since I was 13 and Im now 20! I always smoke! Everyday! I work during the day come home have a beer and smoke it up with my room mate. Honestly Im the best to smoke with! Im not a dumbass and Im pretty hot and I can handel the bud.[/quote]

How hot?

18. Hahah, I feel like I am

19. [quote name='"bsuttoi"']

Hahah, I feel like I am[/quote]

I second this I think you sound cool, probably like a girl id chill with. I'm selective with my female friends haha

20. Ah yes, I agree. Right now I'm not in school, just working and saving my money and it's hard to meet coool chicas! I really don't mind, though. Boys are cool :)